JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You guys know where I can get MGRS maps of Washington State? I can find a lot of topographical maps and a few Lat/Long, but no MGRS unless they happen to be right over the Yakima Firing Center.

In fact, if you just know a good place or site for good maps (MGRS or not) I'm down as well....tired of going on Google Earth and printing out all my catridges in one sitting- especially since they don't have grid squares.

Thanks in advance...

There's a group in Portland called the Mazamas. I suspect there is a Washington office. They are a mountaineering group and I know that members have access to a large cache of maps. If they can't help you they should steer you in the right direction.

I download all my topo maps for free and then print them... They have lat/long and UTM..but some of the UTM is based on older Datums so if you are converting to WGS84 it might be off a little bit.

http://store.usgs.gov

Look on the right side of the page for the 'Download' link under TOPO MAPS

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top