JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You guys know where I can get MGRS maps of Washington State? I can find a lot of topographical maps and a few Lat/Long, but no MGRS unless they happen to be right over the Yakima Firing Center.

In fact, if you just know a good place or site for good maps (MGRS or not) I'm down as well....tired of going on Google Earth and printing out all my catridges in one sitting- especially since they don't have grid squares.

Thanks in advance...

There's a group in Portland called the Mazamas. I suspect there is a Washington office. They are a mountaineering group and I know that members have access to a large cache of maps. If they can't help you they should steer you in the right direction.

I download all my topo maps for free and then print them... They have lat/long and UTM..but some of the UTM is based on older Datums so if you are converting to WGS84 it might be off a little bit.

http://store.usgs.gov

Look on the right side of the page for the 'Download' link under TOPO MAPS

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews