JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Manufacturing lowers. My initial thoughts are you have to be a licensed manufacturer but an off-hand comment somewhere else made me question this. Remember, this is for personal use, not for sale.

-Brian

You are allowed to make ONE firearm for your own personal use without a license, and you must NOT EVER sell, trade, give away, or otherwise dispose of that firearm. I'm not sure if it's alright to pass it down to your child.

You are not allowed to make a gun for anyone else - they have to make their own. And you can't make one for each of your ten or fifty cousins either.

One means one.

You are allowed to make ONE firearm for your own personal use without a license, and you must NOT EVER sell, trade, give away, or otherwise dispose of that firearm. I'm not sure if it's alright to pass it down to your child.

You are not allowed to make a gun for anyone else - they have to make their own. And you can't make one for each of your ten or fifty cousins either.

One means one.
Wrong on all counts.
http://www.atf.gov/firearms/building_a_firearm.pdf

"Individuals manufacturing sporting-type firearms for their own use need not hold Federal
Firearms Licenses (FFLs). However, we suggest that the manufacturer at least identify the
firearm with a serial number as a safeguard in the event that the firearm is lost or stolen. Also,
the firearm should be identified as required in 27 CFR 478.92 if it is sold or otherwise lawfully
transferred in the future."

One means one.

got something to back this up? bs_flag.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews