JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What sad story. That poor father. And leaving this world at age 25 is way too young.

As to morally bankrupt, piece of trash that stole from the dying young man, here's hoping he's caught and spends a long time in the joint.

The thief, once caught, should have his hands publicly lopped off. No welfare for you my friend, find a way to support yourself or become crow food...

I'm kinda feeling in a harsh mood this evening.

The thief, once caught, should have his hands publicly lopped off. No welfare for you my friend, find a way to support yourself or become crow food...

I'm kinda feeling in a harsh mood this evening.

You are not harsh at all!
I feel the same way as you as to what will turn our law issues around.
It works in all countries around the world. USA doesnt have the balls to do the same. Obviously, another country cut ours off.
people tell me its barbarick, I reply with "it works"
metal rod thru the knees also reduces the amount of welfare births just sayin

Yes that's reprehensible.

Advancing the dialogue, if you or a loved one rides a motorcycle, stop it. They are death traps on wheels. I had a bike for a few years, and after some scary close calls realized it's just not worth it. You are a totally vulnerable person. Lot's of gun owners are killed riding bikes.

NOOOOO. The young thief was a good boy who was just starting to turn his life around. He was going to start college next semester. Have mercy! NOT!!!!!!

Advancing the dialogue, if you or a loved one rides a motorcycle, stop it. They are death traps on wheels. I had a bike for a few years, and after some scary close calls realized it's just not worth it. You are a totally vulnerable person. Lot's of gun owners are killed riding bikes.
On his death bed my dad made me promise to give up motorcycles. That was 40 years ago.

You sound like the anti-gunners applied to motorcycles. "Guns (motorcycles) are dangerous! It will get you killed! You shouldn't own a gun (motorcycle)!"

How about you do you, and I'll do me. I don't need you trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't do for myself.

I've been riding since age 15, still riding at 71 and not dead yet.

Stop crossing the street using cross walks and blinking lights, I bet more people are killed every year using those than riding motorcycles. :) To each his own, to me "wind therapy" is worth the risk. YMMV
e26dcd91432b42c2c82fb1167bdba3c4.jpg

I've been riding since age 15, still riding at 71 and not dead yet.
You sound like the anti-gunners applied to motorcycles. "Guns (motorcycles) are dangerous! It will get you killed! You shouldn't own a gun (motorcycle)!"

How about you do you, and I'll do me. I don't need you trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't do for myself.

Eh, settle down. It wasn't an order Captain Amazing. If the advice doesn't suit you, ignore it. I meet a lot of people every day that refuse to take prudent advice.

I personally am friends with a man who lost his leg and suffered a life long TBI while on a motorcycle and struck by a pickup, my long-ago girlfriend's dad lost his leg in a motorcycle crash, a guy in my high school was beheaded in motorcycle accident, a Special Forces guy in my unit was killed on his motorcycle in a headon crash, my roommate (an EMT) years ago shared with me stories of his calls which included mangled dead motorcyclists... and on and on. Some fellow gun-board member(s) have recently died in motorcycle accidents. And I met a gun-board member who was left partially paralyzed from being rear-ended on I5 many years ago. According to the military, when I was in, the military lost (and continued to lose) more Soldiers to motorcycle deaths than combat or training, almost every year. Not here to bicker about exact numbers, but it's a real problem in the military with 436 at a recent peak in 2004, then down to 184 in 2012, and now down to sub-100. Military implemented stringent ownership deterrence/restrictions, training and PPE requirements which drastically reduced deaths, but they are still alarmingly high. Motorcycle Crashes Leading Cause of Death Among U.S. Service Members

And I frequently see news reports of motor-donors and their mangled bodies on the roads, comprising 14% of traffic fatalities. Motorcycle fatality rate in U.S. by year - Wikipedia
"In the USA during the 2010s, motorcycles comprised about 2% of registered vehicles (about 6 million bikes registered), but 14 percent of all fatal accidents.[18] In addition, the rate of accidents per mile has gone up from the 1980s and was not due to increased ridership.[18] One study evaluated motorcycles as being 37 times more dangerous for a fatal accident than a car.[18]"

Accidents are obviously more likely to be serious or fatal and you're relying on 100% of those around you to drive responsibly even if you're the toughest SOB and best driver in the world. You aren't alive because of your supreme driving. You are alive because no teenager texting and driving has hit you yet. You got lucky - is all that happened. 60% of motorbike fatalities are multiple vehicles. You could probably walk away unharmed from most of these if seat belted in a car.

Flip side of the coin, 40% are single vehicle accidents (i.e. lost control). In a car, you generally walk away unharmed.

If you want to live on the edge and ignore facts, reason, and logic, and risk your life every time you get on a motorcycle, then that's your business. It's a extreme gamble with your life/health each and every time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top