JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
a year ago I shipped my Dillon to my son because...get this..it was too fast. ! I only had one match a month here in Florence,and being retired had tons of time,which my son does not.
Now all of a sudden we have 4 matches in Florence a fantastically good thing.

Well, life happens and I"m' getting it back, but I sold off the caliber changeovers to it that he did not need !:(
IN just twenty minutes last night I scored a New in Box .45acp set for 40 bucks shipped. !! woo hoo

Not only that, since my son lives in Az it's coming to me with a Dillon refurb,it'll be like new !

Yeppers, I love the internet !

a year ago I shipped my Dillon to my son because...get this..it was too fast. ! I only had one match a month here in Florence,and being retired had tons of time,which my son does not.
Now all of a sudden we have 4 matches in Florence a fantastically good thing.

Well, life happens and I"m' getting it back, but I sold off the caliber changeovers to it that he did not need !:(
IN just twenty minutes last night I scored a New in Box .45acp set for 40 bucks shipped. !! woo hoo

Not only that, since my son lives in Az it's coming to me with a Dillon refurb,it'll be like new !

Yeppers, I love the internet !

Cool. If its a D550 (prob not if your saying too fast, guessing a 650 or 1050) BUT if it is a 550 and need some conversion plates for the dies w/ stands I have a few extras.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top