JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
a year ago I shipped my Dillon to my son because...get this..it was too fast. ! I only had one match a month here in Florence,and being retired had tons of time,which my son does not.
Now all of a sudden we have 4 matches in Florence a fantastically good thing.

Well, life happens and I"m' getting it back, but I sold off the caliber changeovers to it that he did not need !:(
IN just twenty minutes last night I scored a New in Box .45acp set for 40 bucks shipped. !! woo hoo

Not only that, since my son lives in Az it's coming to me with a Dillon refurb,it'll be like new !

Yeppers, I love the internet !

a year ago I shipped my Dillon to my son because...get this..it was too fast. ! I only had one match a month here in Florence,and being retired had tons of time,which my son does not.
Now all of a sudden we have 4 matches in Florence a fantastically good thing.

Well, life happens and I"m' getting it back, but I sold off the caliber changeovers to it that he did not need !:(
IN just twenty minutes last night I scored a New in Box .45acp set for 40 bucks shipped. !! woo hoo

Not only that, since my son lives in Az it's coming to me with a Dillon refurb,it'll be like new !

Yeppers, I love the internet !

Cool. If its a D550 (prob not if your saying too fast, guessing a 650 or 1050) BUT if it is a 550 and need some conversion plates for the dies w/ stands I have a few extras.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top