JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of the comments made the statement they were glad the Homeowner was ok. OK the guy was hit in the head with a baseball bat MORE THEN ONCE.

I been hit in the head with a baseball bat in school (on purpose in two different incidents) and I can tell you Mr. 72 year old Homeowner is NOT OK. He might not be dead but you can be sure he is suffering.

I have to fall into the camp that cheers the homeowner and condems the attackers. As to a better out come had they been killed I'll not comment on that.

I was struck in the head by the mirror of a delivery van while crossing a street in the dark.
After being unconcious for 8-10 min I woke up to being strapped onto a transport board.
Having "been there" I can assure people that you're not "OK" just because you werent killed
or hospitalized. It takes quite a while to get over an impact injury to the head. Too bad he
wasn't using a more effective load and started shooting sooner. Not screaming for blood,
just pointing out that the purpose for shooting in SD is to avoid harm to yourself.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews