JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And she got IIRC over a million dollars.

BUT.....I could be wrong and awards can change with appeals, etc...

Aloha, Mark

PS...........
All of which was paid for by taxpayers, and the Police Chief, his gang of higher-ups and the civil authorities involved suffered no financial, criminal or personal repercussions that I can find info on

All of which was paid for by taxpayers, and the Police Chief, his gang of higher-ups and the civil authorities involved suffered no financial, criminal or personal repercussions that I can find info on
Yup......sad to see Amerika this (that) way.

Though, it sort of goes back to the various theories of law that we live under.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I don't know what the moving goalpost of 'historically' will look like, but in 1985 the Phili PD burned down an entire neighborhood, so there is that

Also I would argue pointing out actual historical facts hardly counts as vilifying
Sorry Vinnie, the villifying comment was not directed at you personally, interesting you took it that way. As far as "moving the goalposts", you took a mall shooter thread and started cop-bashing. I could probably find news links showing positive things cops do, but that sounds like a silly tit-for-tat discussion. Enjoy your evening.

I don't know what the moving goalpost of 'historically' will look like, but in 1985 the Phili PD burned down an entire neighborhood, so there is that

Also I would argue pointing out actual historical facts hardly counts as vilifying
whoa whoa whoa your going to start a race riot with talk like that LoL

Sorry Vinnie, the villifying comment was not directed at you personally, interesting you took it that way. As far as "moving the goalposts", you took a mall shooter thread and started cop-bashing. I could probably find news links showing positive things cops do, but that sounds like a silly tit-for-tat discussion. Enjoy your evening.
Again, not 'cop bashing' to point out actual things that happened and if you like I could would be happy to find positive things that police do. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top