JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I moved to KY and I was looking at Craigslist.com for a job, and found htis gem. Please check out the website for a great laugh.

the finest in tactical support

Are you a prfoessional who is tired of working with wanna-be Rambos and "Johnny Tacti-cools"?
Are you looking for a team of professionals who trust you enough to authorize carry of the full spectrum of use of force (Baton, OC, Tazer, Pistol, Shotgun) equipment?
Are you looking for something different then sitting in a Guard box and acting like an Wal-Mart greeter?
Are you looking for flexability in shifts & amount of hours from 25/week to 70/week?

Do you have a vaild CCDW card?
Are you 1st Aid/CPR trained?
Do you have reliable transportation?

What do you do now?
check out the team's website at a1tacticalprotectionservices.com
email your resume to the reply email of this posting

Compensation: $10/hour base, DOE
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests

I really like the photos of places they protect, all photos are super generic except the one, where the A1 sauce guy is standing in front of a "Steak N Shake" restaurant, thanks for the good laugh!

I liked this:

ALL OUR OFFICERS ARE FIREARM/SHOTGUN CERTIFIED AS WELL AS BATON, HANDCUFF, OC/CS GAS AND TAZER TRAINED. EXSPERIANCED WITH LOCAL LAWS AND PROCEDURES. WITH ON GOING TRAINING IN URBAN AND ETHNIC CULTURES. TO BE THE MOST EFFECTIVE FORCE IN PRIVATE SECURITY.

I think I have found my calling, I already have the build to be part of their team. I wonder if they pay more if you supply your own firearms?

HAHAHAHAHA! What a joke these guys are. I work in the security industry, and these guys remind me of this guy I work with who would wear his body armor to and from work on the max, along with a security badge clipped to his belt and a pistol. He had to take it off when he got to work because none of it is part of our uniform. HAHAHAHA.

Heck I wonder if they pay for moving expenses and have a hiring bonus if you have a High School Diploma.... ooooohhhhhhh the possibilities are endless with this company....

Blackwater, Triple Canopy, Dyne Corp, et al had better watch out these guys are coming for there contracts.

SF-

Huh. Unfortunately, I'm far too slender (at 5'6" and 230lbs) and intelligent (i.e. not developmentally disabled) for that job. Too bad...$10/hr seems like a great wage! :s0114:

With the economy the way it is I'm glad to not have the competition you scrawney know it all. I really need this position to be able to afford my tab at Dunkin as that is where I get most of my tactical training.

HAHAHAHAHA! What a joke these guys are. I work in the security industry, and these guys remind me of this guy I work with who would wear his body armor to and from work on the max, along with a security badge clipped to his belt and a pistol. He had to take it off when he got to work because none of it is part of our uniform. HAHAHAHA.

Please tell me he's not a forum member, and if he is please tell us all who he is so we can ridicule him publicly. :s0114:

I really like the photos of places they protect, all photos are super generic except the one, where the A1 sauce guy is standing in front of a "Steak N Shake" restaurant, thanks for the good laugh!

As ridiculous as these guys are, I have to say; Steak N Shake is awesome! I used to go there all the time when I lived in Chicago. Thanks for bringing back some good memories lol

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews