JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did anyone notice the guy wearing the Navy SEALs Trident and the Army Air Assault Badge? Just as an observation, IIRC the only other branch authorized to wear the AAB is the USAF under certain restrictions. I'll do some digging if anyone can get my that guy's name.

Did anyone notice the guy wearing the Navy SEALs Trident and the Army Air Assault Badge? Just as an observation, IIRC the only other branch authorized to wear the AAB is the USAF under certain restrictions. I'll do some digging if anyone can get my that guy's name.

Why?? Are you saying he's NOT a SEAL???:s0001::s0114:

The best part is he's wearing another badge, red one, that for the life of me I *think* says "Luvs"!! I guess he looks like he's at the point in life to be wearing diapers again, but to promote a brand while in company uniform? Hey! Maybe that's how they're paying for the website design and photo shoots, and the Krav Maga training! Endorsements and future product placements!

Damn, all these years wasted on a college education when I could've been doing this. I'm dropping out right now and moving to KY and start earning those big bucks. (And pounds apparently)

They guard storage units, as described in the "Services" section.

That is some serious action these guys have seen....... Wow, hope they don't have ptsd from all that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top