JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know dude. We grew up with muscle cars! Rice grinders need not apply!

I wish I still had a few of the cars I beat the hell out of when I was younger.

1965 Impala SS Convertible: $300 (Blew up the motor on Lower River Road by Vancouver Lake, sold to a junk yard)
1967 Camaro Convertible: $800 (Stolen and stripped)
1957 Chevy Station Wagon: $300 (Don't remember who I sold it to. It was my favorite Foster Rd. Drive-In vehicle)

If the CO Legislature doesn't like Magpul's magazine capacities they really wouldn't like their VW Microbus:
274d190f-6f39-4e45-91ce-74ef1d6e9028_zps721c7551.jpg
From SHOT.

And, yeah... :s0114: I had a '29 Model A pickup in '64--it was 35 years old. Like having a '78 Chev today--but better. :)

While P-Mags are an important and significant part of Magpul's business, they make a lot more, sights, stocks and my favorite iPhone covers. Their problem is that while they move, some will discover or re-discover Magpul's competitors and it will hurt Magpul's market share for some time to come.

not if they open another plant prior to closing the first one down that would actually increase production.

I like this line"

"This is about kids who have been shot, over and over and over again," said Democratic Rep. Crisanta Duran said. "I am tired of seeing kids die, year after year, after year, after year."
"kids have been shot over and over and over again"

So, how many times, over how many years, have the same kids been shot?

I'm very impressed with MagPul's principle centered actions.
I can appreciate their principals also but I wonder if they would really pull up stakes and move. Jack Daniels whiskey is produced in a dry county a that has not hurt their business. 'Principals' are great - until they start costing a business money - and I cannot imagine a business willfully taking a loss on principal only when most likely a large part of their business is to dealers and distributors in other areas.

My money is on them keeping their word.
We're hearing some rumors that the Gov and the Dem caucus think we are bluffing. Just to clarify for them, then...we're not a political company. We dont play political games. We've made our position very clear, very publicly. We would not survive lying to our customer base, nor would we ever consider it. If you pass this, we will leave, and you will own it. We've already got plans in place to get PMAG manufacturing moved rapidly, and the rest of the company will follow. We will make sure to at least have a small remain-behind operation through the 2014 elections so that we can remind folks why we are gone.

Yes because a 10rd magazine in inherently safer than any magazine that holds more than that...as any fool can plainly see...

So politicians are tired of seeing kids killed by guns every year but all the people killed by drunks every year- well we just have to accept that some times bad things happen to good people...oh wait...

I can appreciate their principals also but I wonder if they would really pull up stakes and move. Jack Daniels whiskey is produced in a dry county a that has not hurt their business. 'Principals' are great - until they start costing a business money - and I cannot imagine a business willfully taking a loss on principal only when most likely a large part of their business is to dealers and distributors in other areas.

The very reason I buy Jim Beam or lately Pendleton

Too bad the AR manufactures of WA wouldn't say something like this. Aero precision, Mega machine and Olympic Arms would never pull anything like like this.

Soooooo....... Who wants to start a pool to see what state MagPul moves to? I am betting on Oregon, based on our more lax laws with the Mary j.

SF-

Soooooo....... Who wants to start a pool to see what state MagPul moves to? I am betting on Oregon, based on our more lax laws with the Mary j.

SF-

I deleted part of the quote, but I agree with your comment about the manufacturers. I want to see Remington uproot their facility in New York state after their crud.

As far as Magpul goes? Montana, Texas, Idaho are probably good options. I think Tennesee will be a stretch, but I could also see Nevada and Arizona as options.

I deleted part of the quote, but I agree with your comment about the manufacturers. I want to see Remington uproot their facility in New York state after their crud.

As far as Magpul goes? Montana, Texas, Idaho are probably good options. I think Tennesee will be a stretch, but I could also see Nevada and Arizona as options.

I was trying to be funny when I suggested Oregon. I believe Wyoming for several reasons some of which are geographically closer = shorter move and Wyoming has a great corporate tax rate.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads