JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks more like an expansion of their existing business on a property they purchased in Dec 2014.

So WA state is less of a commie gun hating 2A state...Who knew

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 15-14-29 Poppies 11 Nov.png

I have a friend who took a job with Nosler a few months back, and moved to the area. I asked him about Bend, and he said they bought a place in Redmond. As I recall, he said something to the effect that this was in the works.

The concept of a "Greater Idaho" is a sad comment on the state of american politics and the perceived fantasy of paradise. Stay and FIX your own poop pot! Delusions of "redness' to not align with the reality of "blueness"! And Idaho is turning very "blue" despite the lack of truth on the part of realtors, developers and politicians. Check the latest voting results. Progress = progressiveness! Idaho has many so-called "hipsters aka yuppies"!

Last Edited:
The concept of a "Greater Idaho" is a sad comment on the state of american politics and the perceived fantasy of paradise. Stay and FIX your own poop pot!
With Portland, Eugene, bend, sisters, salem and Corvallis blue will win everytime. With all of California moving to the treasure valley its not gonna be long tell Idaho is a blue poop pot too. Boise is already turning into a serious freak show....

And lose their skilled/experienced employees?
I'm going to say that at the point you're moving your company from one state to an entirely new state, it doesn't matter too much if that new state is one state away or ten states away. You might end up with a few more employees willing to move to the state next-door because it's a tad easier to drive back and see family. But I don't think that difference will be huge. In both situations you're uprooting and moving away from family, pulling kids out of school, leaving all your friends behind, etc. The skilled workers are either going to be ok with that or not regardless of where the new state is.

I'm going to say that at the point you're moving your company from one state to an entirely new state, it doesn't matter too much if that new state is one state away or ten states away. You might end up with a few more employees willing to move to the state next-door because it's a tad easier to drive back and see family. But I don't think that difference will be huge. In both situations you're uprooting and moving away from family, pulling kids out of school, leaving all your friends behind, etc. The skilled workers are either going to be ok with that or not regardless of where the new state is.
All that, and it isn't easy to sell your current home and then buy a new home elsewhere, not to mention moving the household.

I worked for Southern Oregon University in Ashland, OR years ago in facilities maintenance. I was part of a team that did an asbestos encapsulation project on a building in the school's maintenance yard called Nosler Shed. Learned later that's where Nosler Partition Bullets got its start.

JP9

Looks more like an expansion of their existing business on a property they purchased in Dec 2014.
Does anyone know if the showroom is staying in Bend? The article didn't say. Whenever I'm there on a weekday, I'll run over to the Nosler Showroom for factory seconds for my reloads and to check out anything else they might have available. I know the guy that is usually working there said that he had to rent in Redmond and commute to the Bend store every day. Maybe he won't have to anymore?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews