JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the information.

I never bought anything from them.

I never sold anything using them.

They sent ammo to one of the most DISGUSTING, corrupt and biggest money laundering countries on earth via BYE - BUY Biden, others of his dirty on the take ILK in both parties (D and R!) and via the actor/comic/pervert/attention whore Ukrainian President and HIS DIRTY ILK. Throw in the other dirty countries to HIS MIX!

GUN BROKER can go jump in a LAKE as far as I am concerned and take all of the other dirty ilk with them.

Old Lady Cate

All I know about Gunbroker, is their customer service is non-existent. If you have a problem with the website or someone reneges on a deal, good look getting your fees back.

On the other hand, it's the only place I've been able to sell guns lately. Pretty much zero luck selling guns here.

I have had great luck on GB. Sold a few and bought a few. Bought lots of ammo. Only had one issue and GB took care of it. IF you know what your looking for and know what real costs should be there ae good deals to be fond if your patient.

ADT as I see it. One of their most consistently hyperbolic, exaggerrating (lying) sellers (A+ rating!!!) recently listed a Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless with the serial number obliterated. I had to report it before they would even reply. All they said was "Seller has removed the listing" - a felony!

Their seller ratings are BS. I've bought accy's and such through them but firearms I only tried twice. One was "kinda successful", in that I opted to keep it even though it wasn't especially "as advertised", but another was a complete bomb... from an A+ rated seller with tons a of feedback. I wouldn't take possession and rejected/returned it to the seller.

I asked specific questions about specific types of potential asthetic flaws, was perfectly clear about the condition I was looking for/expected and the seller used the "nothing worth mentioning" lie. Repeated attempts to get him to clarify, he basically said that any flaws are clearly visible in the photos. He did send the photos I requested but ended up being just the right kind of lighting and angles that the massive 3.5" wide holster rash along the entire width of the gun and 3" long and 2" long squiggly deep etched scratches on the slide (brushed matte SS) where not visable. On top of that, supposed "new" trijicon night sights installed only 2 months prior that were completely dead in an absolute pitch black indoor room. Neither myself, the FFL or one of his employees could pick out even the slightest glow. "Dead, dead".

After much kicking and screaming I eventually got a refund, but it was no thanks to GB. Filing a complaint againt the seller had zero impact in finally getting a refund (had to threaten an FTC report) and zero impact on the sellers rating. Also to note that my negative feedback was somehow appealed(?), or for whatever reason, removed from the sellers acct.

After that I washed my hands of GB and won't even consider doing business through them and putting a single dime in their pockets.

I never bought anything from them.

I never sold anything using them.

They sent ammo to one of the most DISGUSTING, corrupt and biggest money laundering countries on earth via BYE - BUY Biden, others of his dirty on the take ILK in both parties (D and R!) and via the actor/comic/pervert/attention whore Ukrainian President and HIS DIRTY ILK. Throw in the other dirty countries to HIS MIX!

GUN BROKER can go jump in a LAKE as far as I am concerned and take all of the other dirty ilk with them.

Old Lady Cate
Hey yah! Tell us how you really feel about Ukraine 'n stuff! Not my war, not my president! That said, I'm American, not Russian, so there's that...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top