JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought about one but after checking on various sites peeps had trouble with loose fits and wooble. Iended up getting a Phase 5 Tactical gen 2 (with lighting cuts in it) BAD lever, it a one piece unit and I am way happy with it!

I just aquired a 9mm ar yesterday on this site and it has a Magpul bad lever on it and its going bye bye! Get another Phase 5 lever for it. And another troy trigger guard as any BAD lever takes up room.
Google it .... Way cool lookin also!

I put one on my first build. I like it as it works as advertised. I am left handed but shoot longs arms right handed since when I was a kid RH actions were the only ones available in the boonies. Not a trained infantryman so I have no muscle memory to change.

Brutus Out

Bad news .... My 9mm AR uses a long fingered Bolt catch... So guess the Magpul BAD lever stays, untill phase 5 tactical make a BAD lever for a 9mm carbine.

Does the 15-22 have a bolt hold open feature built in? I have a dedicated .22 upper that has no bolt hold open ability, last round or mid magazine as I recall, and I find that really annoying.

I know I am a bit late to the party but here you go, <broken link removed>

I have one of these and use it with my CMMG upper. I did buy a couple of the BHO magazines and did not have good luck with them. I do still like this for doing manual BHO. If you have any of the BDM 50rd drums you will have to pull this out to use them, they won't lock in with the BHO in place.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top