JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm painting my 30 round AK banana clips yellow and leaving them indiscreetly in the fruit bowl and sticking flowers in my standard capacity AR mags. Who hates an interesting vase? No one.

For those whom have a want, Palmetto State Armory has Gen 2 Pmag deal back at $8.99.

Free shipping on 10+. Tax free to OR, taxed for our WA brothers & sisters, sadly.

Note that the Disarm Hate Act is being put forward. I'm not a proponent of hate. However, this is another back door gun restriction law whereby misdemeanor offenses are being used to limit firearm ownership. Like domestic violence issues. Which I'm also against. But there is a precedent set every time they tack a misdemeanor offense onto the list of firearm no-sales. It's called creeping incrementalism. Next thing you know, two moving violations and you lose your right to own guns. Because you might have a gun in the car. Just saying, where this could lead is nowhere good.

Two Words, Mag Kit's!:cool:
It's how we get around the high cap mag ban in Colorado! cant ban what they cant prove ever existed, nor who owned what! Good Luck suckers, come and get um, but let me unload them first, form a line please, one at a time works best!:s0140:

Last Edited:

Stack em!

So this is why I see the glock 18 mags for sale lately.
Hopefully the Americans don't vote in line with the soy party.

Last Edited:
Two Words, Mag Kit's!:cool:
It's how we get around the high cap mag ban in Colorado! cant ban what they cant prove ever existed, nor who owned what! Good Luck suckers, come and get um, but let me unload them first, form a line please, one at a time works best!:s0140:
That worked for a while in California till the DOJ started threatening to sue out of state vendors. That stopped the flow of "Repair kits" quickly.
Bottom line on mags right now is: Get them while you can!

That worked for a while in California till the DOJ started threatening to sue out of state vendors. That stopped the flow of "Repair kits" quickly.
Bottom line on mags right now is: Get them while you can!
That reminds me, whatever came of that verdict where a judge in California ruled the mag ban was unconstitutional?
Still processing? :s0114:

I know in Colorado, the A.G and DOJ couldn't prosecute because they couldn't prove date of purchase on a non serialized or dated part, and all the Sheriffs said they would not enforce it! Then there was MagPul and the big dustup over that! They kind of shot themselves in the foot over that one, but still, the State couldn't stop them!

That reminds me, whatever came of that verdict where a judge in California ruled the mag ban was unconstitutional?
Still processing? :s0114:
It is pending
Here's hoping Judge Benitez continues to demonstrate his excellent understanding of the Constitution and the founders' intent.
eta His one -week injunction against Prop 63's magazine ban legalized every magazine (and repair kit) brought into CA since 2000.:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top