Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National Mag ban vote Sept 4

Reactions

Camelfilter

Reactions
For those whom have a want, Palmetto State Armory has Gen 2 Pmag deal back at $8.99.

Free shipping on 10+. Tax free to OR, taxed for our WA brothers & sisters, sadly.

Reactions
Note that the Disarm Hate Act is being put forward. I'm not a proponent of hate. However, this is another back door gun restriction law whereby misdemeanor offenses are being used to limit firearm ownership. Like domestic violence issues. Which I'm also against. But there is a precedent set every time they tack a misdemeanor offense onto the list of firearm no-sales. It's called creeping incrementalism. Next thing you know, two moving violations and you lose your right to own guns. Because you might have a gun in the car. Just saying, where this could lead is nowhere good.

Ura-Ki

Reactions
Two Words, Mag Kit's!:cool:
It's how we get around the high cap mag ban in Colorado! cant ban what they cant prove ever existed, nor who owned what! Good Luck suckers, come and get um, but let me unload them first, form a line please, one at a time works best!:s0140:

Last edited:

SUPER X

Reactions
Last edited:

GWS

Reactions
Two Words, Mag Kit's!:cool:
It's how we get around the high cap mag ban in Colorado! cant ban what they cant prove ever existed, nor who owned what! Good Luck suckers, come and get um, but let me unload them first, form a line please, one at a time works best!:s0140:
That worked for a while in California till the DOJ started threatening to sue out of state vendors. That stopped the flow of "Repair kits" quickly.
Bottom line on mags right now is: Get them while you can!

Flymph

Reactions
That worked for a while in California till the DOJ started threatening to sue out of state vendors. That stopped the flow of "Repair kits" quickly.
Bottom line on mags right now is: Get them while you can!
That reminds me, whatever came of that verdict where a judge in California ruled the mag ban was unconstitutional?
Still processing? :s0114:

Ura-Ki

Reactions
I know in Colorado, the A.G and DOJ couldn't prosecute because they couldn't prove date of purchase on a non serialized or dated part, and all the Sheriffs said they would not enforce it! Then there was MagPul and the big dustup over that! They kind of shot themselves in the foot over that one, but still, the State couldn't stop them!

GWS

Reactions
That reminds me, whatever came of that verdict where a judge in California ruled the mag ban was unconstitutional?
Still processing? :s0114:
It is pending
Here's hoping Judge Benitez continues to demonstrate his excellent understanding of the Constitution and the founders' intent.
eta His one -week injunction against Prop 63's magazine ban legalized every magazine (and repair kit) brought into CA since 2000.:D

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online