JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea, Gotta get more P-Mags, More MecGear Pistol mags, and more FAL mags! Sure wish MagPul did FAL mags, the factory ones are getting hard to come by in any sort of decent shape, and the good ones are getting 'Spensive! Need more 5 round Stripper Clips as well, can never have enough of them, and might as well stock up on Garand Clips while were at it!

At this point in time, I am concerned that I may need to buy several quivers.
I am not as worried though, the House can pass whatever malarkey it needs, what's the chance something like this will get out of the Senate though?

Aren't these the same laughingstocks madly obsessed with impeaching Trump over something that lacks evidence except for the part where the competing campaign financed the phony report they used to justify investigation.

Won't get through the Senate and if it does no Republican Senators will win in 2020 and Sane with POTUS.

Since the lefties want to equate AR-15's to muskets, the typical Continental or Militiaman carried 27-36 rounds of ammunition. So those 30 round mags are legal by their rationale! Just sayin......

Two Words, Mag Kit's!:cool:
It's how we get around the high cap mag ban in Colorado! cant ban what they cant prove ever existed, nor who owned what! Good Luck suckers, come and get um, but let me unload them first, form a line please, one at a time works best!:s0140:
....yeah, if the stupid law gets passed, they'll call possession of the kits "constructive intent" and you're in trouble.....

Buy 'em now, take a picture of them, get the picture notarized (to prove pre-ban date of possession if it comes to that), and put it all in your safe. How they intend to control a non-serialized piece of metal or plastic is beyond me....but I'm sure they will think of something.

I think the plan is to simply ban anything over 10 rounds. Get seen using a 20 or 30 round mag it gets confiscated, maybe you get fined or misdemeanor beef for your first bust. Subsequent busts get increasing penalties up to felony.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top