JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://burningsquare.com/shop#!team...ductType=812&color=000000&appearance=2&view=1

If anyone else shoots 300 blackout and wants a bad bubblegum T-shirt.

300AAC_shirt.jpg

Can I pick up a couple at your shop and save the shipping charge since I live near Portland?

I don't make anything in my shop I use a 3rd party vendor to print on demand. I don't have the capital or space to keep the shirts around. Most of my work is custom branding or packaging, the shirts is a kind of new side thing to help get my name out.

That said if you wait a week this coupon code will get you free shipping on a couple.

Free Shipping* for Orders of $30+
Don't let the summer heat slow things down in your shop! Add a little jolt to your late spring/early summer sales by offering your customers *free standard shipping on all orders of $30 or more. Get your shops prepped with warm weather gear and hit the beach running!

• Free standard shipping for orders of $30 or more
  • Run Time:May 30th – June 3rd, 2016
  • Coupon Code:MAYPARTY
  • Cannot be combined with other coupon codes and cannot be used for gift vouchers.

Is the vendor local? I used work for a large Portland silk screen company years ago.
Just curious as I know most of the bigger outfits.

I don't know any locals who do print on demand and handle shipping, so no.

The vendor also handles the shop hosting aspect, credit card processing, and basically makes it so I don't have to do much. If I got serious about opening a T-shirt shop or had a large order I have local printers I use. For one off stuff I just use these guys. I don't make that much off a single shirt.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews