Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Made a T-shirt for my brother in law, anyone else shoot 300AAC?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pyromancer, May 23, 2016.

1. pyromancer

pyromancer Portland Freelance Graphic Designer Bronze Supporter

jbett98 and therealhitman like this.
  2. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

What!! No Punisher logo:p:p:p

3. pyromancer

As a professional designer copyright infringement would be very bad for me... I tend to make original work... But if you want a Punisher logo there are lots of print shops and others who will do it for you...

4. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Nice shirt;). I like the design.

I'm a po mo fo so no .300blk for me though:(

5. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Can I pick up a couple at your shop and save the shipping charge since I live near Portland?

6. pyromancer

I don't make anything in my shop I use a 3rd party vendor to print on demand. I don't have the capital or space to keep the shirts around. Most of my work is custom branding or packaging, the shirts is a kind of new side thing to help get my name out.

That said if you wait a week this coupon code will get you free shipping on a couple.

Free Shipping* for Orders of $30+
    Don’t let the summer heat slow things down in your shop! Add a little jolt to your late spring/early summer sales by offering your customers *free standard shipping on all orders of $30 or more. Get your shops prepped with warm weather gear and hit the beach running!

• Free standard shipping for orders of $30 or more
    • Run Time:May 30th – June 3rd, 2016
    • Coupon Code:MAYPARTY
    • Cannot be combined with other coupon codes and cannot be used for gift vouchers.

Joe13 likes this.
  7. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Is the vendor local? I used work for a large Portland silk screen company years ago.
    Just curious as I know most of the bigger outfits.

Joe13 likes this.
  8. pyromancer

I don't know any locals who do print on demand and handle shipping, so no.

The vendor also handles the shop hosting aspect, credit card processing, and basically makes it so I don't have to do much. If I got serious about opening a T-shirt shop or had a large order I have local printers I use. For one off stuff I just use these guys. I don't make that much off a single shirt.