JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://burningsquare.com/shop#!team...ductType=812&color=000000&appearance=2&view=1

If anyone else shoots 300 blackout and wants a bad bubblegum T-shirt.

300AAC_shirt.jpg

Can I pick up a couple at your shop and save the shipping charge since I live near Portland?

I don't make anything in my shop I use a 3rd party vendor to print on demand. I don't have the capital or space to keep the shirts around. Most of my work is custom branding or packaging, the shirts is a kind of new side thing to help get my name out.

That said if you wait a week this coupon code will get you free shipping on a couple.

Free Shipping* for Orders of $30+
Don't let the summer heat slow things down in your shop! Add a little jolt to your late spring/early summer sales by offering your customers *free standard shipping on all orders of $30 or more. Get your shops prepped with warm weather gear and hit the beach running!

• Free standard shipping for orders of $30 or more
  • Run Time:May 30th – June 3rd, 2016
  • Coupon Code:MAYPARTY
  • Cannot be combined with other coupon codes and cannot be used for gift vouchers.

Is the vendor local? I used work for a large Portland silk screen company years ago.
Just curious as I know most of the bigger outfits.

I don't know any locals who do print on demand and handle shipping, so no.

The vendor also handles the shop hosting aspect, credit card processing, and basically makes it so I don't have to do much. If I got serious about opening a T-shirt shop or had a large order I have local printers I use. For one off stuff I just use these guys. I don't make that much off a single shirt.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top