JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys. I figured I would post this up here with some pictures of a couple of holsters I made recently.

I am still waiting on my CHL to come in the mail, so I am trying to figure out a good way to carry the PF9. I liked the idea of the Crossbreed style holsters, but just could not justify the price of them. I am a pretty handy guy, so I decided to have a crack at making them myself.

I bought all of the supplies online, and it cost about $50 for supplies to make 5 holsters, which is WAY cheaper than buying some of the cheapest holsters on the market off of the shelf. I don't have a ton of money, so I was happy about this.

I made one IWB and one OWB holster with pretty much the same technique, just different leather patterns. I also did a much more extreme cant on the PF9 for the IWB version as this is more comfortable for me.

I have worn both of these holsters around the house for a while, and they are breaking in nicely. They just get more and more comfortable with time.

What do you think?

2011-09-30 06.35.57.jpg

Attachments

• 2011-09-30 06.36.37.jpg
    2011-09-30 06.36.37.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 2011-09-30 06.36.16.jpg
    2011-09-30 06.36.16.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 2011-09-30 06.35.20.jpg
    2011-09-30 06.35.20.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 100
Looks good. I think the OWB might sag a bit with the space between the belt holes. On mine I've found (since I don't tend to wear shirts tucked in) I can put little leather loops hanging down near the top. This makes the leather part a lot smaller (specially the part below the belt), uses less leather, makes the holster way easier to conceal, more comfortable to carry, and cheaper since I can make my own belt loops.
DSC01481.jpg
Of course the downsides are, you can't tuck and you have to take your belt out a little to put the holster on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top