JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AT this point in time that is true but what about 2 years from now or 3 years from now depending on who gets in the office and depending on what laws are passed or changed. They did manage to stop lead in shot gun shells for federal birds as it polluted the water and the birds where eating the led shot.

one step at a time they keep pushing

Anyone who pays attention and actually shoots should already have a cheap supply of ammo laid in. Sure it will only last so long but that is true of everything.

Sure there are those who make fun of us who put up ammo. What they fail to see is those of us who do so are long term thinkers. I have plenty of 5.56 put up, none of it bought during the panic or from a "gouger". Folks like me get a bad rap (mostly from folks with no ammo who want to blame someone or thing). The thought is we must be hoarding all the ammo. It never occures to those folks that we only buy when it's cheap, are not competing for ammo when it's scarce (we already have it covered by thinking ahead and would never spend big bucks to add to a already substantial pile) and we have no effect on the current supply. Sure we could dump some of our savings account (that's what it really is). But that really solves nothing in the big picture.

Is no different than in an Emergancy blaiming the lack of supplies on those that prepared. Those with food they worked hard to put up will be seen as evil because they are eating when you go hungry. The reality is they have zero impact on the shortage because they are self supporting. They are contributing nothing to consumption of current resources yet are the focus of hate because they have what you think you should have, even though you put in no effort to prepare or made any of the sacrifices they did

Last Edited:
I heard this story before its about an ant and a grasshopper. ...right:)

I have done the same thing for many years so I am not with out, I just do not want it to go away. I have a gun that just shoots great with it.

Anyone who pays attention and actually shoots should already have a cheep supply of ammo laid in. Sure it will only last so long but that is true of everything.

Sure there are those who make fun of us who put up ammo. What they fail to see is those of us who do so are long term thinkers. I have plenty of 5.56 put up, none of it bought during the panic or from a "gouger". Folks like me get a bad rap (mostly from folks with no ammo who want to blame someone or thing). The thought is we must be hoarding all the ammo. It never occures to those folks that we only buy when it's cheap, are not competing for ammo when it's scarce (we already have it covered by thinking ahead and would never spend big bucks to add to a already substantial pile) and we have no effect on the current supply. Sure we could dump some of our savings account (that's what it really is). But that really solves nothing in the big picture.

Is no different than in an Emergancy blaiming the lack of supplies on those that prepared. Those with food they worked hard to put up will be seen as evil because they are eating when you go hungry. The reality is they have zero impact on the shortage because they are self supporting. They are contributing nothing to consumption of current resources yet are the focus of hate because they have what you think you should have, even though you put in no effort to prepare or made any of the sacrifices they did

Buy cheap, stack it deep.

I am rather disappointed that after a week there are only 45000 signatures trying to stop the banning of M855 and SS109 ammo on whitehouse.gov.

IT only taken 3 days to get 200000 signatures to be deport Percy Morgan.

Yes I know it is not as important as writing the BATFE but still thought it would have a bigger turn out. :(

We will write the ATF and our politicians, to oppose this ban and more infringements sure to come. Do you think they really care? If we truly lived in a free country, the ban wouldn't even have been proposed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top