JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So sportsmans Warehouse had a boatload last Thursday. Went in today. 0 on the shelf. Prepare to see it all on Armslist for 2x as much!

Don't forget once you sign the petition to confirm your signature when the email comes and then share on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media you use so as to spread the word to as may potential supporters as possible.

Well, i got some there yesterday and thought people might be looking for it. I found them on the 4th page of my google search, most places are out. And, the prices on gunbroker are just insane!

Gentlemen,

Realize this is an effort to remove cheap ammo from our store shelves. The Fmj bullets were manufactured for military rounds to fit the Geneva convention in which they did not want killing hollow point bullets but wounding Fmj bullets.

The ATF restriction will now arm criminals with hollow point bullets, which means they have killed more cops and innocent civilians by their actions. They are foolish for doing this but history shows they have always been foolish. They pushed to get "Saturday night specials" off the streets as cheap handguns should not be allowed. Now the criminals don't use those cheap guns that would only sometimes work, they steal glock and sigs etc. Criminals today are much better armed because of the fools in the ATF.

Might as well figure your AR isn't going to be fed cheap ammo anymore and realize you will be putting in the latest greatest hollowpoint game getting bullet they offer. The escalation continues.

I stopped in Walmart on the way home and bought 900 rds of ZQi 62gr NATO (its the same as XM855, just not painted green) for $300 With tax it cost .36/rd They had quite a lot more.

The thing that was really funny was they had the same ammo available in bulk. I bought 30 boxes of 30 at $9.97 a box. They had a 720 round ammo can full of the same stuff for $459. So buy the small box it will cost you .33/rd. But to buy it bulk cost almost .64/rd!

Last Edited:
I bought some .22 tonight too Jim. They had like 8 different flavors on the shelf.

Still none on the shelf down here, but as soon as these guys run out of money I am sure there will be some.:) Never seen the like of panic buying as what has been caused by the bosses.o_O No really with the dock strike on I am headed for costco tomorrow to stock up a bit. Lots of things going on in the world eh?

The paper I shoot at doesn't really care if my 62gr 5.56 has a steel core or not.

I would not give intelligence that much credit just yet.
My guess is it will stay like this till all the nuts have 6 semi loads each and that will take a while LOL
Then it will finally get back to the 7.99 to 9.99 a brick prices because no one will need any.
People really do defeat themselves even more than the government does. :)

I agree, I would actually prefer they didn't. However I do want heavier projectiles and I like cheap.

There are a lot better rounds out there, but not that you can buy for .30/rd

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads