JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Todays update from the NRA

FORBES
Why Is The ATF Moving To Ban Common Rifle Ammo?

Gun-rights groups are in an uproar over an ammunition ban proposed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). The ATF says it wants to ban M855 ball ammunition, a .223 (or 5.56 mm) rifle bullet that has been used by American citizens for decades. The ATF says it wants to ban this popular bullet because it is "armor piercing."

Guess people have not figured out we need Obola impeached. The second amendment "shall not be infringed".

Congress and Senate still bought and paid for.................................:mad:
Claims of right or left, they are still all the same stripes now.
Time for a refresh, and reboot............... just maybe............:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Or is that just BOOT

Todays update from the NRA

FORBES
Why Is The ATF Moving To Ban Common Rifle Ammo?

Gun-rights groups are in an uproar over an ammunition ban proposed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). The ATF says it wants to ban M855 ball ammunition, a .223 (or 5.56 mm) rifle bullet that has been used by American citizens for decades. The ATF says it wants to ban this popular bullet because it is "armor piercing."
my bad. so they just want to outlaw the army piercing stuff, but not straight up lead?

my bad. so they just want to outlaw the army piercing stuff, but not straight up lead?

If they thought they could get away with it they would ban ammunition, period.
Any ban is a bad and evil thing and must be fought hard.

They are trying to do the lead thing state by state......................:mad:
That is the 2nd battle front... the one with the eco wackos that have joined the anti constitutionalists to erode and destroy the nation for their own selfish lives of government handout everything. Yeah gov sucks as it is, but these people attack the citizens not the government. They attack freedom and all it is founded on. They are the real enemy.
The true eco parasites. They destroy economies and freedoms of nations.

Last Edited:
Is this an all out ban on 556 or is it a lack of knowledge on the reporter's part that is translating the M855 ban into all 556? Because given bubblegumty reporting everywhere (and I do mean everywhere) it would not surprise me if they didn't realize the difference.

It is a great example of why most reporters should have both commitment papers signed followed by charges of treason against the nation for their (MSM) leftist twist to every and all things they push. They are actually worse than most drug dealers and suppliers in the damage they do to our country and should be viewed as such..
Freedom of speech is not freedom to commit treason and subversion of the country and the Constitution. Although they feel they have that right.

This isn't old news. This isn't funny. The ATF is taking comments until March 16th on how to implement the ban of M855 / SS109. At least tell them and your congressmen: "Don't."

If you want to save some reading, listen to these guys, they know what they're talking about:

Mac - Politics

Colin Noir – Tells it straight

Jerry Miculek – Construction of the bullet -

Here's the actual framework released on Valentine's day: http://www.atf.gov/sites/default/fi..._primarily_intended_for_sporting_purposes.pdf

If you're looking for a form letter for ideas or want an easy way to get a fax in to your rep and the ATF with your name on it, check this out:

http://savem855.com/

another thought. if they go after the .223. and the .308, becasue those are also AR rounds. Then what abut the 10 other calibers that are available in a AR rirfle? gun makers will just make another and another caliber, to keep up with demand. but this wont happen. they will just outlaw black guns period. hillary will make sure of that. she hates guns way more than monkey boy.

This is Obama's back door attempt to ban guns. Let the camel get his nose under the tent and there will be no stopping them. Guns are nothing more then clubs and paper weights without ammo. Obama promised his supporters gun control and here it comes. By EO's and ABC government agencies. Takes too much time to get the peoples representatives on board. He only has two years left. So much to do, so little time.

This is Obama's back door attempt to ban guns. Let the camel get his nose under the tent and there will be no stopping them. Guns are nothing more then clubs and paper weights without ammo. Obama promised his supporters gun control and here it comes. By EO's and ABC government agencies. Takes too much time to get the peoples representatives on board. He only has two years left. So much to do, so little time.
i see your point, and raise you $1,000. i think the little kenyan will try his best, but fall short due to tee times. i think bull dyke hillary will for sure slam the gun ban through.
and i truly believe that we the people are not ready to give up, and this my friends will start the new civil unrest.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top