JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Armor piercing huh. Hard ammo is no good for soft targets.
-- people keep saying buy gold buy silver. I think I'm investing in lead the way things are going. It'll be a precious metal in no time
This AP (M855) was specifically designed to also work well on soft targets and windshields. It has two segments, the M109 penetrator and a (lead or copper) slug. The slug is designed to break off and do damage on the target. The penetrator may carry on for a bit, but without the slug behind it, it loses velocity very quickly. Its actually pretty good for home defense because it will not do much damage outside the home even if you miss.

Just got back from the gun show. All the Ammo dealers pulled the bulk green tip. Surplus had a couple 150 packs. They wanted a dollar a round? Wow! Had one guy tell me it was illegal to sell. I laughed, his intensions were obvious. Pull the bulk wait to see what prices do and put it back on the shelf. Went to the local sporting goods place bought the last three packs they had. $59 for 150. It's not the greatest stuff on the market. If it's going to be no more, I want some..

Last Edited:
HOW TO COMMENT:

don-troiani-stand-your-ground-lexington-green.jpg

I am a former Military member and I tell you some thing if things continue the way that they are going there will be a second civil war in the United States. It will not be over slavery but over our given rights by the constitution. The sad thing of it is it will be the Have's vs Have nots. And there a hell of a lot more of Have not's vs have's. The governmental idiots in DC think that the military is going to protect them. (they could not be more foolish) The military men and women that have fought and died for our country are in the have nots. and while during the governmental shut down they were not receiving pay congress was. So who do you think that they are going to support. As of last count there are over 5000 militias in the United States and some over over a thousand strong. There are states talking about leaving the United States and setting up their own countries. Federal Government was Never intended to be this big or have this much power! To many American's are sheep blindly following the lies of the politically motivated morons

After reading the actual report the thing I shook my head at was that they will still exempt any rifle ammo that can only be shot out of a single shot pistol. With the rationale that single shot pistols tended to be larger and less concealable. Last I checked ar pistols which they specifically target are not very concealable. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top