JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was using wikiarms which allows me to put in M855.
I also used your gunbot and clicked the view in-stock only and it still showed me a case of PRVI at PSA that I saw up last night, but gone today when I got to work at 7 am.
I found others that are out of stock but still on the site. I am not sure how often it updates, but I don't trust the nearly real time header.

So you are saying the prices at the show still suck? :)

Edit: I had to get all the way down to the stuff at Joe Bob's for $0.48 a round shipped before any of the M855 was in stock from the gunbot site. Sorry man, I am not a fan of the speed of that site. Wikiarms tells me the last time it checked the site.

I picked up 1k of 55gr 223 from SAA for $300. So not terrible.
There were the normal vendors trying to sell ammo for outrageous prices. US Guns was trying to sell wolf gold for $380/1k. Regular Wolf for about $300. What a joke.

Yea that sounds like about what it is online. After you add in parking, gas and entry fee you are at what some places cost to ship. If you got more it might have made your trip more worth it.

I won't speak for an X means Y, but this specifically has a previous precedence.

If we want to discuss some places that already document people who buy in bulk, that is another topic for another thread.

Actually my least favorite round but, it will go through things.....I doubt I ever shoot all the penetrator I have.....I remember when it was never an option, it became one., now it sounds like it might not be one again .....
It was fairly good plinking ammo, suck for grouping, suck for hunting, suck for most things other than going through stuff to reach stuff hiding behind stuff......when you need that the the 109 is your projectile , I keep some on hand for going through things.
I won't miss it at all but I dispise the fact they are banning any ammunition choice from law abiding citizens

regardless if any of you reloaders want a stash Wideners has ss109 for 120 a 1000 shipped, got another 1000 for fun myself probably wont last long

Slickguns is showing a few vendors with it today.

It sucks because it _was_ a good relatively cheap "heavier" bullet to shoot for plinking. Not much else mass produced in that 62 grain range.

I was thinking. Next is pretty much all surplus "insert caliber here" that has steel core. This is the floodgates being opened. Just like the Sig Brace, I think they found their way to regulate. They don't need new laws they finally realized they already had an entity in place to make up any BS they want.

Buy them now prices are going through the roof already :rolleyes: Gougers are out in force or should I say the people are willing to pay.....

As posted Wideners did have them for 60 bucks for 500 pcs. They are out of stock now of course.... looked them up on GB and people are bidding them up over 200 bucks a K already :confused:

Are they really worth even the asking price before this happened? I have never even shot them and guess I never will. Not worth the price to me.

Buy them now prices are going through the roof already :rolleyes: Gougers are out in force or should I say the people are willing to pay.....

As posted Wideners did have them for 60 bucks for 500 pcs. They are out of stock now of course.... looked them up on GB and people are bidding them up over 200 bucks a K already :confused:

Are they really worth even the asking price before this happened? I have never even shot them and guess I never will. Not worth the price to me.

$60 for 500? 8 cents a round?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews