JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Title says it all. I'm not looking for a museum piece or some never-fired honor guard firearm, this is for obliterating hordes of rebellious potato targets crawling all over my farm.

No rust, no missing parts, other than that I don't care if you have parts from 60 different Garands, so long as everything operates smoothly.

Looking for the classic 30-06, but how common are the retooled .308's I've heard about? 30-06 is 60 cents more per cartridge for no increase in firepower.

PM me anytime, I have plenty to trade, or just regular cash works fine. I'm in Portland, Oregon, happy to meet anywhere within a reasonable driving distance.

Having an M1 from CMP or one still in cosmoline from the 70's is a HUGE plus for me. Bayonet is required, or l at least need you to point me to a place selling an original. I'm as much a bayonet collector as a rifle collector, so while I will consider rifles without their bayonets, as far as I'm concerned, that's a missing piece of your rifle.

Happy Hunting Everyone.

Have you looked at the CMP website lately? Since they recently received thousands of M1s back from the PI they are now listing availability in a number of different grades at really decent prices.

Title says it all. I'm not looking for a museum piece or some never-fired honor guard firearm, this is for obliterating hordes of rebellious potato targets crawling all over my farm.

No rust, no missing parts, other than that I don't care if you have parts from 60 different Garands, so long as everything operates smoothly.

Looking for the classic 30-06, but how common are the retooled .308's I've heard about? 30-06 is 60 cents more per cartridge for no increase in firepower.

PM me anytime, I have plenty to trade, or just regular cash works fine. I'm in Portland, Oregon, happy to meet anywhere within a reasonable driving distance.

Having an M1 from CMP or one still in cosmoline from the 70's is a HUGE plus for me. Bayonet is required, or l at least need you to point me to a place selling an original. I'm as much a bayonet collector as a rifle collector, so while I will consider rifles without their bayonets, as far as I'm concerned, that's a missing piece of your rifle.

Happy Hunting Everyone.

Hi, I have a papered CMP Special Garand I'd consider selling including the green CMP hard case it came in. And I think I still have a legit (not cheap repro) bayonet with it. Have to look, don't recall the exact length of the bayonet. Anyway, I paid $900 for the rifle, so I wouldn't take any less than that. And I have a lot of garand 30-06 ammo on clips and off clips.
Michael

I have not, but I will now! Isn't it required to be a member of some gun range or another and pay dues to get access to CMP?

You have to belong to an organization associated with the CMP and most of those are clubs or ranges. There are a number of other organizations however that you could join for very low rates that will give you the association that you need. There is a link on their website that lists all of the associated organizations.

The response that Michael (dobeman) posted to your search is also a more than fair price for a CMP Special and would save you the wait. If you want a top of the line CMP rifle this is probably the best way to go.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.