JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I picked up a M&P 10mm 4.6in model 13388. I must say it is a nice shooting pistol for sure.
It feels like any other m&p series fits your hand and comfortable to grip. The stippling is really aggressive and might tear your hands up if you have girl hands. I myself love it when the texture is like that so no issues for me. The recoil is very smooth and easy to control, it is more of a steady push vs a sharp snap. The trigger is kind of a disappointment after shooting my sheild plus performance center. It is very gritty on the take up but has a crisp break at the wall but the reset seemed to jump a little and pushed my finger off of it a little. I will be buying a apex trigger for this right away. I shot about 50rds of ball ammo, 20rd underwood 140gr extreme penetrators, and 20rd Hornady xtp 180gr. It cycled the hotter ammo no issue as I had no feeding issues or jamming issues. I have not done group testing yet this was just a last min trip and throw some pop bottles out. I will revisit grouping when weather clears a bit. We did have a Glock 29 at the range to compare a little and after shooting the M&P the glock felt like a turd with sharp recoil. M&p felt way better by 100%

20211229_141542.jpg 20211218_151937.jpg

Those larger frames really eat up the recoil. I swear my G20 shoots smoother than my G22. Looks like a nice pistol, glad you're happy so far

Those larger frames really eat up the recoil. I swear my G20 shoots smoother than my G22. Looks like a nice pistol, glad you're happy so far
I would definitely like to compare g20 and the xd with the m&p. The G29 is all we had to compare at the moment. I am sure the G20 would handle a lot smoother.

I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol.

bubblegum it, I tried....who has them in stock?

I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol.

bubblegum it, I tried....who has them in stock?
No one local that I have seen. Seems like gunbroker.com is the best chance right now.

I am sorry sir I do not like your video AT ALL, leaving that 10MM brass in that snow on the range. Snow or not I would have been on my hands and knees to find it LOL.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am sorry sir I do not like your video AT ALL, leaving that 10MM brass in that snow on the range. Snow or not I would have been on my hands and knees to find it LOL.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
I tried to find them but that m&p 10mm throws then pretty dang far. Snow was about a foot deep and there was no finding it lol.

I traded off my g20 a while back because it didn't fit my hands, I'm very curious to try one of these. Might be my next pistol purchase in a year or so.

I traded off my g20 a while back because it didn't fit my hands, I'm very curious to try one of these. Might be my next pistol purchase in a year or so.
Oh it definitely fits your hand. Interchangeable back straps as well if any m&p fits you good this will be no different.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top