JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
M&P9C 1.0 upgraded with Apex Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit with curved trigger, Truglo TFO tritium/fiber optic night sights (2018/19). Comes with box and two THREE 12-round magazines (TWO with pinky extension, one flush). Have a few 17-round mags to even out any potential trades. Has such a clean break that Smith started selling their guns with this trigger from the factory. Apex knows what they're doing. Sad to offer it up, but I have no other Smith 9mms, and magazine compatibility wins out with my Glocks. This gun however is what a Glock 26 wants to be when it grows up. It's like a 19 that carries like a 26, and shoots like a 17. Total rounds fired maybe 150-200.

Edit 3/15: Sweetening the pot. Including five 17 round mags, four factory, and one pro mag, an X Grip module, and an AIWB holster. I think it was from concealment systems, but I can't verify. All of this is included with the same trade goal of a Glock 47 MOS with fresh night sights.

Willing to sell whole package for $500 through the end of the month of April.

DM any questions or offers (cash, or other guns).

IMG_0738.jpeg IMG_0739.jpeg IMG_0740.jpeg IMG_2295.jpeg IMG_2296.jpeg IMG_2297.jpeg IMG_2298.jpeg IMG_2299.jpeg IMG_0558.jpeg IMG_0557.jpeg IMG_0533.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Quick question. Can you get a full grip on the grip without the mag pinky extension? I'm guessing not. Thank you.
Do we have the same sized hands? It's more than two fingers for me, and I don't feel like it's too small to shoot comfortably.

Also I ended up finding another pinky extended mag meaning gun now comes with eight mags total. Three 12s, and five 17s.

IMG_0565.jpeg IMG_0566.jpeg IMG_0567.jpeg IMG_0568.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.