JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I picked up a M&P 10mm 4.6in model 13388. I must say it is a nice shooting pistol for sure.
It feels like any other m&p series fits your hand and comfortable to grip. The stippling is really aggressive and might tear your hands up if you have girl hands. I myself love it when the texture is like that so no issues for me. The recoil is very smooth and easy to control, it is more of a steady push vs a sharp snap. The trigger is kind of a disappointment after shooting my sheild plus performance center. It is very gritty on the take up but has a crisp break at the wall but the reset seemed to jump a little and pushed my finger off of it a little. I will be buying a apex trigger for this right away. I shot about 50rds of ball ammo, 20rd underwood 140gr extreme penetrators, and 20rd Hornady xtp 180gr. It cycled the hotter ammo no issue as I had no feeding issues or jamming issues. I have not done group testing yet this was just a last min trip and throw some pop bottles out. I will revisit grouping when weather clears a bit. We did have a Glock 29 at the range to compare a little and after shooting the M&P the glock felt like a turd with sharp recoil. M&p felt way better by 100%

20211229_141542.jpg 20211218_151937.jpg

Those larger frames really eat up the recoil. I swear my G20 shoots smoother than my G22. Looks like a nice pistol, glad you're happy so far

Those larger frames really eat up the recoil. I swear my G20 shoots smoother than my G22. Looks like a nice pistol, glad you're happy so far
I would definitely like to compare g20 and the xd with the m&p. The G29 is all we had to compare at the moment. I am sure the G20 would handle a lot smoother.

I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol.

bubblegum it, I tried....who has them in stock?

I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol. I don't need another 10mm pistol.

bubblegum it, I tried....who has them in stock?
No one local that I have seen. Seems like gunbroker.com is the best chance right now.

I am sorry sir I do not like your video AT ALL, leaving that 10MM brass in that snow on the range. Snow or not I would have been on my hands and knees to find it LOL.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am sorry sir I do not like your video AT ALL, leaving that 10MM brass in that snow on the range. Snow or not I would have been on my hands and knees to find it LOL.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
I tried to find them but that m&p 10mm throws then pretty dang far. Snow was about a foot deep and there was no finding it lol.

I traded off my g20 a while back because it didn't fit my hands, I'm very curious to try one of these. Might be my next pistol purchase in a year or so.

I traded off my g20 a while back because it didn't fit my hands, I'm very curious to try one of these. Might be my next pistol purchase in a year or so.
Oh it definitely fits your hand. Interchangeable back straps as well if any m&p fits you good this will be no different.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews