JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also voted for the SAF, EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE because they are donating the refund of their legal fees (over 100K) to gun related organizations! Do it folks!!!

I voted for SAF as well. Why the hell the Virginia group is leading is beyond me. It makes more sense to donate to the group that was responsible for Heller and McDonald. The have 19 active cases in 8 states and federal courts. One of those is McDonald 2 AND they are gearing up for Heller 2. No offense to the Virginia Citizens Defense League, but SAF is THE biggest defender of 2A rights in the country IMO. No other organization has done more federally.

Time for a Kick-Starter Campaign. Muster the resources of customers and 2A believers. Start using the legal system against the Brady-Turds.

File a garnishment order on the top folks wages (which are paid by the non-profit) and I promise you will get their attention. :cool:

Disappointing to me to see the breakdown of how votes were cast. Don't people understand how all these votes for state specific organizations just serve to water down the main objective????

Might I suggest you share this on any gun related page you visit including social media. I agree, We are talking about a pretty fair chunk of money (over a hundred grand if I recall) so getting it to go to those who will do the most good with it seems imperative. In my mind that means Alan over at Second Amendment Foundation should get the biggest slice of the pie.

I just put the link in an email and sent it to everyone in my address book.:s0023:
We gotta get this out there to offset the shear number that New York has to support SAF.:s0139:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top