JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

I have for sale a like new LRAK M240/Saw Gunner kit.. AKA a load bearing chest rig with big pockets that are made for the M240 box magazines.

This is an amazing chest rig that was obtained through the military but never used. Was new in bag although since then I have lost the bag.

Has only been worn on someone once for fitting purposes. Has one little "dirty dot" on of the box mag pockets but it's hardly noticeable. Other than that the chest rig is in perfect new shape.

The pockets are as follows;

Two 100-round 240 pouches (also fits 200-round SAW box)
• Two 200-round 7.62 pouches (also fits 200-round SAW box)
• Two 1-qt. canteen pouches and two pop flare pouches
• One gunner tool pouch, one strobe/compass pouch, one enhanced butt pack and one flashlight pouch
• S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing on shoulders for attaching pouches or accessories
• Elastic retention strap for fins or slung rifle

You can see the website here for more detail and price comparison.
http://www.blackhawk.com/Products/B...aring-Equipment/LRAK-M240-SAW-Gunner-Kit.aspx

I am asking $150 as I need the money and if you can get it today I will go down to $115. Yes, I need the money. lol I would keep this amazing rig if I could. My loss, your gain.

Please txt or call for a fast response. Thanks.

-Brad
971Three341075

P.S. Sorry for the bad pic. The cam on my phone sucks.

chestrig.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top