JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've used Cut Above Pawn and agree with their recommendation. Also, Oregon Arms & Ammunition at 2020 NW Aloclek Dr, suit 109, across Cornelius Pass Rd from WinCo. There is a lot more in that gun store than it looks like from outside as well.

Mike

A Cut Above Pawn is great, I prefer them for their great customer service, they do also have a cheap transfer fee as already mentioned.
I always get a kick out of talking firearms with Tom and some of the other employees, great people over there.

A Cut Above in Aloha is $25 total.

@LuckySG is $20 total.

Hard to say compete with these two. Lucky has more extras to look at and buy while waiting.

I believe @Velzey is also very competitively priced as well if your in the Oregon City area for those on the eastern side.

Thanks @Reno911 for the mention. I have been chewing on this for a while and have decided to lower the price for private party transfers to $15 per form, and will eventually raise the price for firearms coming in from some of the big online players that are not helping the local firearms economy.

Jeremy

Thumbs up for @LuckySG. I've done 4 or 5 purchases from him and I think the last few he actually waived all or part of my fee. Super easy guy to do business with. And he has a flamethrower. :s0024:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top