JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone on the north Olympic peninsula want to bird hunt this area (just west of the 3 Crabs site) or any other close by? I have a new Labrador pup that is looking like a good water retriever and I'd like to give him some work.

Anyone on the north Olympic peninsula want to bird hunt this area (just west of the 3 Crabs site) or any other close by? I have a new Labrador pup that is looking like a good water retriever and I'd like to give him some work.
I don't know of any places but I believe WDFW has a map that shows legally huntable land. I could be wrong. I know they had one last season though.

The general season starts mid month for both ducks and geese. The refuge on VOA road allows some bird hunting too but its truncated. Lots of places out west past lake crescent.

I think a lot of people use boats for sea ducks. Then acces is a different situation.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top