JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In my neighborhood the trash collection was early so most folks had to put the cans out late at night. There was a steady stream all night of homeless folks with shopping carts full of cans and bottles that they collected by snooping into the cans and recycling bins on the curb. I gotta respect that they worked hard to make a living at it!

The same thing happens at my place, in fact I put my cans and bottles in a separate bin out at the street to make it easier for them, I have had them come up along the side of my house to rummage for cans which is met with my walking out to great them with my gun tucked into the front of my pants in full view and my politely asking them to never come into my yard again because that's how people "accidentally get shot"

But we also had a local crazy-lady who REARRANGED the neighborhood trash. She had some kind of madness that told her to make sure all of the block's cans were EQUALLY filled, so she would redistribute trash into other people's cans. I saw her at it several times. Come morning, you were always surprised at what was in your can...........................elsullo

Likely an Obama voter redistributing the "lovely filth"!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top