JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whenever I hand a waitress my debit card I keep my wallet in my hand until I get the card back. It has prevented me from leaving it behind a few times.
Only stop using a debit card and switch to a credit card for better protection.

:)

ETA:
The Costco card is one of the best for "rewards".
I use the Cabelas card which is not quite as good, but I have about $525 racked up in
"Free Money" (points). One of these days I'll go get a free gun for playing the game and paying off each month.

If you're paying with cash (or debit), you're leaving money on the table.

Whenever I hand a waitress my debit card I keep my wallet in my hand until I get the card back. It has prevented me from leaving it behind a few times.

I learned to do this with my range card. While back girl handed it to me, my hands are full so I put it in my pocket. Later take shirt off and toss it in wash, with card. They gave me a new one and now I put my stuff down, put it in my wallet, then leave :)
Even with this I got to range today, open one case that is full of MKIV mags, no pistol. Then I remembered where it was, at home. Luckily I had a few other guns with me. I made up the bags for these as one day I got there with one of my MK's and a handful of mags that were for one of the others. Only working mag I had was the one in the pistol. So now I get there with a slew of mags and no damn pistol. Must be getting old or something. :)

A few years ago me and my Brother in-law
Where duck hunting .
Got back to the parking lot.
And I look over and there is a brand new Benelli Nova leaning against the fence.
Nobody around.
We find a piece of paper and and a pen in the truck.
Write a note .
IF YOU LOST A GUN CALL ME.
Leave my phone#.
We pack up grab the gun a start driving home.
About 15 minutes later my phone rings.
Guy says I lost my gun.
I ask what kind is it and and he says BRAND NEW BENELLI NOVA.
We turn around and go back .
Lol .
He leaned it against the fence packed up and went home .
Before he realized he left it.

Before I leave a shooting area i triple check to make sure I have all my guns and other personal possessions. I Really hate loosing things even if it's only worth two bits so I try my best not to loose it. Hope you recover your property quickly.

I am the same way, I even stop after driving a few feet, go back and look again. OCD much? o_O Hope you get your stuff back.

Only stop using a debit card and switch to a credit card for better protection.

:)

ETA:
The Costco card is one of the best for "rewards".
I use the Cabelas card which is not quite as good, but I have about $525 racked up in
"Free Money" (points). One of these days I'll go get a free gun for playing the game and paying off each month.

If you're paying with cash (or debit), you're leaving money on the table.

Yep I have a couple I use like a checking account. They compete with each other for deals and I sign up any time they offer. Safe, convenient, and get money back.

LOL, Wife long ago started using a purse that is a rather fancy small back pack. REI used to sell them. They are very damn nice. She got wind that they were discontinuing them years back. Bought a handful more of them to last her she likes them so much.
That's the way to do it. I'm the same way with socks, t-shirts and unmentionables. My wife thinks I'm nuts with my stockpile but i've got a good supply of what fits me. :D

That's the way to do it. I'm the same way with socks, t-shirts and unmentionables. My wife thinks I'm nuts with my stockpile but i've got a good supply of what fits me. :D

Wife used to look at me strange when I would do that too. The socks and briefs I like, once I found what I liked, I order a LOT. Takes years before I need more. If they no longer carry what I had I will try some and when I find what I like, lay in another good supply. Normally use the heavy T's with a pocket 99% of time. As they wear out I buy a enough to hold me a long time again. One time and done for a good long time.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top