JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm in the same condition as Caveman right now. I had to put my Chesapeake, Haley, down about 9 months ago. I lost her to cancer, and the grieving continues. A good dog never lives long enough. Appreciate them while they're here

Only if you neuter them both, otherwise you will risk having an incest breeding that often will produce inferior offspring. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Don't do it, PLEASE!
Gabby
Democrat dogs?? Sorry, couldn't resist.:p

Sorry for your loss. It is never easy, but we keep setting ourselves up for it again. I guess they must be worth it.:)

Sgt. I think you need a new Avatar. try this one. No identifying marks.
Gabby Nambu Pistol.jpg

So sorry for your loss. I lost my buddy 4 years ago last month. It's a hurt that doesn't heal quickly if ever. I decided to not get another dog because I was traveling so much, but then my son got a sweet chocolate lab about a year and a half ago. I was determined to not get too attached again but what do you do when you're sitting on the couch, and this puppy comes up and uses your lap as a pillow?

I saw this shortly after I lost my pal, hope it helps:

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them and every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough all of the pieces of my heart will be dog and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top