JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Today in America, honest, successful, talented, productive, motivated people are once again being stripped of their freedom and dignity and having their noses rubbed in it. The conflict has been building for over half a century, and once again warning flags are frantically waving while the instigators rush headlong into the abyss, and their doom.

It is my hope that these people will stop and reverse their course before they reach the point where such reversal is no longer possible.

Unintended Consequences - Author's note page 10
John Ross - September 1995

What's truly frightening to me is the wide-eyed enthusiasm these protectionists have about using violence, or at the very least the threat of violence in forcing honest citizens to comply with their harebrained ideas about curbing violence.

We are up against zealots who seem to derive sadistic pleasure from forcing others to live how they live, do what they say and ultimately think what they are told to think. There is no common ground to be had, no amount of compromise will ever be enough and once guns have been eradicated from the citizenry they will simply migrate on to the next 'cause of the week'.

We have only to look at the destruction wrought in our own State by the Environmentalists and their rabid insistence on "protecting" the spotted owl.. no matter the cost. Only to find out a decade after Oregon's economy was destroyed that, Oh gee, maybe we didn't have all the science in on that one.

Firearms will be the same, these groups will get all their bans. The honest citizen will have to pass a 3day waiting period and background check to just to uncork a bottle of champagne, lest some poor soul be intimidated by the sudden popping sound. And only after the damage has been done, and thousands of innocents lie dead at the hands of violent criminals will the truth finally begin to emerge... but the protectionists won't care, Gun Control was so last week.

What's truly frightening to me is the wide-eyed enthusiasm these protectionists have about using violence, or at the very least the threat of violence in forcing honest citizens to comply with their harebrained ideas about curbing violence.

We are up against zealots who seem to derive sadistic pleasure from forcing others to live how they live, do what they say and ultimately think what they are told to think. There is no common ground to be had, no amount of compromise will ever be enough and once guns have been eradicated from the citizenry they will simply migrate on to the next 'cause of the week'.

We have only to look at the destruction wrought in our own State by the Environmentalists and their rabid insistence on "protecting" the spotted owl.. no matter the cost. Only to find out a decade after Oregon's economy was destroyed that, Oh gee, maybe we didn't have all the science in on that one.

Firearms will be the same, these groups will get all their bans. The honest citizen will have to pass a 3day waiting period and background check to just to uncork a bottle of champagne, lest some poor soul be intimidated by the sudden popping sound. And only after the damage has been done, and thousands of innocents lie dead at the hands of violent criminals will the truth finally begin to emerge... but the protectionists won't care, Gun Control was so last week.

Welcome to East Berlin Circa 1950's thru 80's and Beijing, and Moscow, Soviet Era. etc....
The communists and Marxists have just migrated to America to do the same.
Your choice if you allow it or NOT.
Now you also have the Islamists piling on to expedite America's demise as well.
They cannot rule and dominate you until they take your guns and any means to fight back.
Do not doubt what I am saying because that IS their goal.

Here is how this works:

Knock knock

LEO: "Good morning sir, we are here to check if you have any high capacity magazines"

Citizen: "Nope, don't know what you are talking about."

LEO: "We have to come in an check."

Citizen: "Where is your search warrant?"

LEO: "Uhhhh...."

So while they fondle their newly printed law, they comfort themselves in the fact that they have "done something." They must have solved all the problems in LA: Smog, illegal immigration, shizznity schools, the drought, barbed wire around the freeway signs.

BREAKING NEWS 10@10
He had an arsenal of weapons in his home that consisted of an 870 rem shotgun, a single six revolver and the most dangerous one was a 9 mm clock that had two magazines that held a whole lot more that ten bullets and he also had extra bullets in his arsenal for the other weapons.
Now on to the Weather with Meagan.

It amazes me how many people are so quick to give over every single damn piece of liberty they have under a false promise of safety and security. I'm becoming more and more disappointed with the average, idiotic, foolish American. Shame on them all - I'd say they all deserve what they get, except they drag me in with them, like an ugly, polluted, foul, ignorant, nasty rip tide of stupidity.

As an ex-californian, we didn't give up poop. They TOOK it. They moved in liberals from all over the country and they all believe the same thing and they use that to force everyone to do as they wish.

Conservatism is (or should be) about letting you do and think what you want. Liberalism IS about everyone thinking and behaving the same way. Dissent is not tolerated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top