JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
According to the report I just read, he stabbed and killed a security guard and stole his gun. Note that four were killed by a knife while three, still tragically, were killed with a gun at the Gilroy "mass shooting" (not my words). Haven't see the phrase "mass knifing" yet. Prayers to all involved.

I was just in this area on Monday and could have stopped at the gas station or gone to the 7-11 (likely not since I avoid them in this area, guess why)?

On a tactical note, unarmed woman fights back and lives. Hopefully we can learn something on what happened with the armed security guard.

Apparently the perpetrator and all of the victims were hispanic.

Here's what will wash through the MSM anti-2A minds.

The four victims killed with the machete died morally superior over the three victims killed with the stolen gun.

Three more lives could have been saved if guns were banned.

The perpetrator MUST have been a "white Hispanic" and this was a "anti-government racist white nationalist xenophobe" who committed a hate crime.

We need to push harder to repeal the 2A

This doesn't fit our narrative and after only one very brief mention we won't pay it the slightest bit of attention...

Just wait and see if I'm wrong.... :rolleyes:o_O

** Video is graphic **

If you haven't seen this video yet you should watch it but do note the video is a bit graphic. If you don't already carry every day, it may convince you to. The woman is lucky to be alive.

I grew up in garden grove, santa ana, orange. Gangs, drugs,shootings, everyday. I know every location given, all crap neighborhoods.

Last Edited:
** Video is graphic **

If you haven't seen this video yet you should watch it but do note the video is a bit graphic. If you don't already carry every day, it may convince you to. The woman is lucky to be alive.

That video should be played for EVERY DAMN PERSON who spouts the line about I don't need a gun. That poor woman huddled n a corner, bleeding out, with that scum after her. How much nicer would that video be where he comes around her desk and she just puts a round right in his brain and he drops.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top