JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haha.. If they dared try that here there are going to be a few dead leos.
Id sure hope those serving would recognize an unconstitutional ordinance. Im quite sure you cannot ban something outright without fair market compensation.

Cities should NOT have that kind of power.

Last Edited:
should work just as well as the Multinomah ordinance for no loaded carry. Seems to be working quite well keeping the gang bangers from shooting up Portland. Perhaps we need a better public service announcement to let them know that they cant keep their guns loaded.

California: "Hey guys, check out our new communal showers! Just step right in, we'll hold the door for you! We're the government, we're here to help. Free showers for everyone!!!! No bad-guy capitalists keeping you from a hot shower!!"

Californians: "Sweet, free showers! Me first, me first!"

California: slams door and bolts from the outside "Okay folks, just hang tight, we'll get the gas, er, water on in just a moment"

Californians: "Yay!!!!!!"

California: "We're going to need a bigger shower...."

It amazes me how many people are so quick to give over every single damn piece of liberty they have under a false promise of safety and security. I'm becoming more and more disappointed with the average, idiotic, foolish American. Shame on them all - I'd say they all deserve what they get, except they drag me in with them, like an ugly, polluted, foul, ignorant, nasty rip tide of stupidity.

Well! That sounds just fine! I'll get mine boxed up and as soon as the the last banger, Islamic nutcase and sociopathic killer turn theirs in I'm good to go!:cool:

Not gonna happen in Oregon???
Remember all the Progressives here that said SB941 was "a good first step"??
I tend to believe them. I don't know what step# magazine limits is but even that won't be the last step!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top