JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As an ex-californian, we didn't give up poop. They TOOK it. They moved in liberals from all over the country and they all believe the same thing and they use that to force everyone to do as they wish.

Conservatism is (or should be) about letting you do and think what you want. Liberalism IS about everyone thinking and behaving the same way. Dissent is not tolerated.

The people I'm referring to are those very people that believe what the government wants them to believe. You just need more of them than there are of you to make these things happen. Of course there are people that won't 'step into the showers', but far too many do so willingly, and that is the problem. Same thing is happening in Oregon now, thanks to a lot of transplants bringing their anti-freedom politics with them.

Good luck with that, 75% of them are living in Wa or Oregon now.......

This is a fact. Several years ago a friend of mine, who lives in Oakland, CA., traded me his Ruger Mini-Mag for a shotgun. This law in LA will not be enforced. Only when a bad guy is picked up, it will be an added charge if he/she has a banned magazine.

Sounds like a Taking protected against by the 5th Amendment to the Constitution:
"No person shall be...
...deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Actually, Orwell, unlike so many of us all, saw it happening all around him during the very time that he lived. Except that it was being done much more subtly than his depiction in his novel, "1984".

His depiction was an "in your face" scenario that was meant to be just that, an awakening slap in the face. Guess he forgot how you wake people up in basic training.

And unfortunately, the intellectual approach only works with a small percentage of the population.

Nobody will knock any doors. They will just make it a felony on paper, then prosecute at will.

And thus, they will continue to expand the ever growing (and largest and fastest growing in the US) LE/(and privatized)Corrections /Judicial INDUSTRY.

An industry that uses unconstitutional laws that prohibit CONSENSUAL crimes so that it's henchmen and their corporate and political leash holders can feed off of the TAX PAYER GRAVY TRAIN.

Vampires! Leeches! Blood sucking parasites, the whole lot of them.

As an ex-californian, we didn't give up poop. They TOOK it. They moved in liberals from all over the country and they all believe the same thing and they use that to force everyone to do as they wish.

Conservatism is (or should be) about letting you do and think what you want. Liberalism IS about everyone thinking and behaving the same way. Dissent is not tolerated.

I think that both sides of (usual suspects) political ticket are guilty of trying to impose their will upon others. With Liberal Democrats, it is gun control, and with Conservative Republicans, it is religion and consensual life style.

It is a much broader issue than simply "conservative vs. liberal". To keep such a short sighted narrow perspective of social issues can obscure ones view from more subtle and underlying menaces.

And thus, they will continue to expand the ever growing (and largest and fastest growing in the US) LE/(and privatized)Corrections /Judicial INDUSTRY.

An industry that uses unconstitutional laws that prohibit CONSENSUAL crimes so that it's henchmen and their corporate and political leash holders can feed off of the TAX PAYER GRAVY TRAIN.

Vampires! Leeches! Blood sucking parasites, the whole lot of them.
you may like this one

I think that both sides of (usual suspects) political ticket are guilty of trying to impose their will upon others. With Liberal Democrats, it is gun control, and with Conservative Republicans, it is religion and consensual life style.

It is a much broader issue than simply "conservative vs. liberal". To keep such a short sighted narrow perspective of social issues can obscure ones view from more subtle and underlying menaces.

There are no subtleties. There is us and them.

Commiefornia is about as accurate as it gets. No longer part of the USA. They for all intent and purpose ceased to be part of this Nation.

Hmmm, I just read an update on the San Bernardino shooting - they said the shooters left behind "4 spent high-capacity magazines" inside the building. So, it would appear they now have 4 magazines in their custody :rolleyes:

Hmmm, I just read an update on the San Bernardino shooting - they said the shooters left behind "4 spent high-capacity magazines" inside the building. So, it would appear they now have 4 magazines in their custody :rolleyes:

You know that only means they held more than 1 round. It could mean anywhere from 2 rounds to one of those 500 round Ironman backpacks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top