JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My beautiful bride & I have been married for 34 yrs. She has been hinting for several years that it's time to update her wedding rings. (woman thing) So being the understanding spouse that I am, I bought her new RINGS. I purchased some Trijicon Accupoint 30mm RINGS. Furthermore to show my true love, I purchased an Accupoint 5~20x50 Trijicon scope. Hoping this would work, if not, I guess I will have to get those Accupoint RINGS gold plated. Understand that if I ever get divorced, I could could fight for sole custody of said RINGS with scope.
** Disclaimer ~ If you are not 50 or older, DO NOT attempt this, it could be dangerous, or hazardous to your health. It should only be attempted by 50 + year old EXPERIENCED trained professionals.

Wife loved it,
For I am The Lord Of The Rings.

My beautiful bride & I have been married for 34 yrs. She has been hinting for several years that it's time to update her wedding rings. (woman thing) So being the understanding spouse that I am, I bought her new RINGS. I purchased some Trijicon Accupoint 30mm RINGS. Furthermore to show my true love, I purchased an Accupoint 5~20x50 Trijicon scope. Hoping this would work, if not, I guess I will have to get those Accupoint RINGS gold plated. Understand that if I ever get divorced, I could could fight for sole custody of said RINGS with scope.
** Disclaimer ~ If you are not 50 or older, DO NOT attempt this, it could be dangerous, or hazardous to your health. It should only be attempted by 50 + year old EXPERIENCED trained professionals.

Wife loved it,
For I am The Lord Of The Rings.
Love it funny stuff.

Wish my wife had a sense of humor like this. She start's out with "Another one of your damn guns...." and thats how the fight started your honor.

When we first got married I had two things: 1)Beat the tar out of a guy named "mike" and 2)See how the wife would respond in a bar fight- a note from the Navy SEALS training manual. Wife got so drunk "mike" and I had to pour her into the Jeep to drive home- I had a plastic bag handle looped around each ear so she wouldn't throw up on herself.

She now knows if we ever get into a fire fight I'm going to shoot her in the leg. And I've told her why, too "Because YOU can't handle a serious fight- this way, you're on the ground out of the bullets paths"

Wish I'd known this BEFORE marrying her

Wish my wife had a sense of humor like this. She start's out with "Another one of your damn guns...." and thats how the fight started your honor.

When we first got married I had two things: 1)Beat the tar out of a guy named "mike" and 2)See how the wife would respond in a bar fight- a note from the Navy SEALS training manual. Wife got so drunk "mike" and I had to pour her into the Jeep to drive home- I had a plastic bag handle looped around each ear so she wouldn't throw up on herself.

She now knows if we ever get into a fire fight I'm going to shoot her in the leg. And I've told her why, too "Because YOU can't handle a serious fight- this way, you're on the ground out of the bullets paths"

Wish I'd known this BEFORE marrying her
Thanks Trailltrader, laughed my butt off in the process of choking on coffee, I will have to clean computer off now.

Thanks Trailltrader, laughed my butt off in the process of choking on coffee, I will have to clean computer off now.

I wish I'd written it as a joke. Guy's Yahoo name is "Mike Diesel" and he is/was a DJ in the Seattle Area. Unfortunately it's not a joke. This happened at some small little bar up near,,,,Marysville? Gold Bar? It's been like 8 or 9 years. And I would, reluctantly, shoot my wife in a leg to save her life- and I've told her why too.

Do you have any idea how my fecal mater I got thrown in my face because the guy's who a@@ I really wanted beat ended up helping ME with her. It still grates on my ego.:mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top