Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lord Of The Rings........

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by forefathersrback, Mar 14, 2014.

1. forefathersrback

forefathersrback Central Oregon Well-Known Member

My beautiful bride & I have been married for 34 yrs. She has been hinting for several years that it's time to update her wedding rings. (woman thing) So being the understanding spouse that I am, I bought her new RINGS. I purchased some Trijicon Accupoint 30mm RINGS. Furthermore to show my true love, I purchased an Accupoint 5~20x50 Trijicon scope. Hoping this would work, if not, I guess I will have to get those Accupoint RINGS gold plated. Understand that if I ever get divorced, I could could fight for sole custody of said RINGS with scope.
    ** Disclaimer ~ If you are not 50 or older, DO NOT attempt this, it could be dangerous, or hazardous to your health. It should only be attempted by 50 + year old EXPERIENCED trained professionals.

Wife loved it,
    For I am The Lord Of The Rings.

2. Miyamoto Musashi

Miyamoto Musashi Central Oregon "Do nothing which is of no use"

Love it funny stuff.

3. U201492

U201492 Well-Known Member

Wish my wife had a sense of humor like this. She start's out with "Another one of your damn guns...." and thats how the fight started your honor.

When we first got married I had two things: 1)Beat the tar out of a guy named "mike" and 2)See how the wife would respond in a bar fight- a note from the Navy SEALS training manual. Wife got so drunk "mike" and I had to pour her into the Jeep to drive home- I had a plastic bag handle looped around each ear so she wouldn't throw up on herself.

She now knows if we ever get into a fire fight I'm going to shoot her in the leg. And I've told her why, too "Because YOU can't handle a serious fight- this way, you're on the ground out of the bullets paths"

Wish I'd known this BEFORE marrying her

4. forefathersrback

forefathersrback Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Thanks Trailltrader, laughed my butt off in the process of choking on coffee, I will have to clean computer off now.

5. U201492

U201492 Well-Known Member

I wish I'd written it as a joke. Guy's Yahoo name is "Mike Diesel" and he is/was a DJ in the Seattle Area. Unfortunately it's not a joke. This happened at some small little bar up near,,,,Marysville? Gold Bar? It's been like 8 or 9 years. And I would, reluctantly, shoot my wife in a leg to save her life- and I've told her why too.

Do you have any idea how my fecal mater I got thrown in my face because the guy's who a@@ I really wanted beat ended up helping ME with her. It still grates on my ego.:mad: