JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man offers to rape & kill woman in her home

I would not do it but, I would be temped to tell scum break the door. Girl on the other side is waiting to punch a few holes in you. :D
Notice the scum knows there is a camera. He keeps looking at it long before the guy starts talking to him. Another case of when you need Police now they are minuets away. Outside camera's are now super cheap and good too. Things like this show why I would not be without them any more.

Police say the man is still unidentified at this point. He was booked into CCDC as a "John Doe."

Police say they will release additional details on the arrest as the investigation evolves.
Wonder how long they're going to keep him, but I'm sure it's not going to be long enough.

I think he needs to be ventilated.

-Robert

Just FYI re ring cameras (or other similar brands). They are a must for me now. Caught a dude prowling around looking in basement windows in broad daylight. I was home but far from where he was and I never would have seen him until he was well onto the property or trying to break in. Camera caught him early and I could track him around property on my phone and I was able to confront him from second story window at an oblique angle to him and where he was boxed in. Dude would have had zero chance if he had armed ill intentions. I was armed with shotgun which I did not show to him and it wasn't needed thank goodness.

These cameras are worth every penny for the peace of mind imo. I had one at my vacant rental property many hours away and I knew instantly on my phone anytime anyone was there. These cameras give u a huge advantage in terms of home defense imo. U can even do all your talking to the person via the camera if u want or set off the siren.

hmmm just thought of something, I wonder if you could have ur ongoing phone conversation with the 911 dispatcher broadcast to the perp through the Camera? I'll have to try to see if that could be done (on a regular test phone call I mean). You could say, "here I have the police on the line so go ahead and talk directly to them" :p

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads