JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From what I see on the news is a bunch of white black and other law enforcement and military personnel rescue everyone and I see slot of white people helping out black people just saw a helicopter rescue a whole black family mmmmm lots of white people risking there lives to save everyone they can and vice versa
The good side of human nature... There's lots of good folk out there, willing to go above and beyond...

Yep race don't matter when this crap happens people step up and do what they can .my favorite so far is the Mexican guy who went to his boss at his work and said I'm taking the dump truck and then drove it around flooded streets and loaded it with people rescue hundreds

In that case, use that rapid expanding varmint stuff to make more of a mess.
So... as somebody with Pro Experience, if you're picking your own load for a Katrina/Harvey scenario and budget is a lesser concern (granted, M855A1 EPR and M995 black-tip are off the table 'cuz they Just Ain't Available), what are you racking up into your mags? :)

Can anyone even imagine what a cesspool of toxic crap is in the water there? Any getting worse every time someone takes a dump.
Yep not to mention the oil refinery and lots of chemical 's in the water plus the sueage and stuff from people 's garage sheds so on and so on there going to have huge environmental problems for years

My dad and I were talking about this yesterday. He said Tx recently upped the penalty from a min of 2 yrs prison to 5 min if caught looting. You can also be shot for it by homeowners. The rescue efforts are still massive - private boats out doing their thing - guys with 4x4s, land moving equipment, farm tractors - anything with high clearance and the capacity to move people - its bringing out the best and worst in people. Thankfully the good folks outnumber the turds thousand to one. My dad *may* return to work tomorrow if the water in his area continues to ebb. He is their heavy equipment operator/forklift guy so he has to go in and fix their lot and driveway before anyone else can get to work. Most employees of his company are still stuck by high water. Won't be surprised if we see gas prices spike because of this.

He did say that the shelters being set up are saying no one gets turned away - they make room even if the places are full. They were supposed to open up the football stadium soon as a shelter - expecting to temporarily house 10000 plus refugees. Death toll really is inumerable - Houston and Harris County alone had thousands of homeless - who knows how many made it to safety. 6.2 million people in Harris county - hundreds of thousands of them displaced. They are hearing from local officials that this storms devistation made Katrina look small :(

It was still raining when I talked to him last night.

My dad and I were talking about this yesterday. He said Tx recently upped the penalty from a min of 2 yrs prison to 5 min if caught looting. You can also be shot for it by homeowners. The rescue efforts are still massive - private boats out doing their thing - guys with 4x4s, land moving equipment, farm tractors - anything with high clearance and the capacity to move people - its bringing out the best and worst in people. Thankfully the good folks outnumber the turds thousand to one. My dad *may* return to work tomorrow if the water in his area continues to ebb. He is their heavy equipment operator/forklift guy so he has to go in and fix their lot and driveway before anyone else can get to work. Most employees of his company are still stuck by high water. Won't be surprised if we see gas prices spike because of this.

He did say that the shelters being set up are saying no one gets turned away - they make room even if the places are full. They were supposed to open up the football stadium soon as a shelter - expecting to temporarily house 10000 plus refugees. Death toll really is inumerable - Houston and Harris County alone had thousands of homeless - who knows how many made it to safety. 6.2 million people in Harris county - hundreds of thousands of them displaced. They are hearing from local officials that this storms devistation made Katrina look small :(

It was still raining when I talked to him last night.
That's not good or family friend down there was posting on facebook the water got to here door step a few inches more would have went into the house but she is north of Houston going down now but all that water has to go through Houston to get out to sea

Just something to remember your day of looting how bout a back full of shot. 8482.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top