JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd like to borrow some heavy, military grade body armor for a speech. I'd like to make a point with it as a visual aid. I'd like to use it to catch the attention of my audience, by announcing how useless it would be in the event of the classroom being locked down during a school shooting. The school's plan in case a shooting occurs immediately reminds me of shooting fish in a barrel, so I'd like to bring the reality to the attention my audience. Most notably, bringing up the recent story from WOU as well.

I'd like to deal with somebody that I can trust, but also somebody that can trust me.

Let me know.

PS - While I was writing this and tried to edit, the website just STOPPED responding and I lost my edit. What is that about..?

Just a thought, but there is a guy on Outdoorstrader.com that has gear he has been trying to sell for a while and who knows maybe he would let you borrow it for a day.... I can't remember his name but if nothing turns up on this website maybe try a posting there as well...

Good Luck!

Just a thought, but there is a guy on Outdoorstrader.com that has gear he has been trying to sell for a while and who knows maybe he would let you borrow it for a day.... I can't remember his name but if nothing turns up on this website maybe try a posting there as well...

Good Luck!

Thanks for the tip.

Regardless of how sly I may be in my attempt at inspire them to think about my position in a positive light, I know there will still be 'tomato throwers' with some arrogant 'questions'.
...Psychology comes in handy more often than you think.

I'll let you know how it goes.

So, I take it your point is to have armed students?

Well, a persuasive speech pushing for the ability of students to be armed without persecution by individual school policies unlawfully overriding state and federal law, yes.

Is this in regards to the guy who got arrested for having a gun on campus?

It will be a main point, and referred to multiple times.

Don't forget about brandishing laws when you do whatever you're doing...

I'm looking into it, but thanks for the heads up.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top