Looking to borrow a Go Gauge (308 Win / 243 Win / 260 Rem / 7mm-08)

P7M13

Reactions
Some fun rifle builds brewing in my house. I have two Savage actions laying around, @Velzey is cutting me two barrels (284 Win & 6.5x55 Ackley), and I have a Lothar Walther 260 Rem barrel coming in in about a week.
To help me get the 260 Rem installed, does anyone have a Go Gauge I can borrow for a short while? Any of the 308 Winchester cartridge family gauges will work.
Please PM me if you have one to loan (or sell).

Thanks!
Jim

OP
P7M13

P7M13

Reactions
Watch out for this guy. I've heard he's pretty sketchy...:D
If he doesn't have one I've got one I can let you borrow.
Yeah, we talked on the phone this morning. He was sippin' scotch, looking out over the water, basking in the sun. That's Living!

OP
P7M13

P7M13

Reactions
@alphapygmy , thanks - not needed. Bought one at Brownells today for $33. Have the 260, a 308 coming, and likely a 7-08.
Figured between me, @flashpan & T, would need one here. :eek:
You wouldn't happen to have a 284 Win family one?

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom