JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
3d printer $200
esun pla+ $22
and about 3 lowers per roll
initial start up
$222 / by 3 = $74
after initial stat up cost
$22 a roll = $7.33 each

printing has come a long way since that posting in 2015

I am too far away to make it worthwhile but that is super cool and I would 100% be into that.

I am also looking forward to seeing the progress of this.

I'm to far away to help you out, But I'm interested in how this turns out.
Before making your mold if you beefed up the area around the buffer tube with modeling clay it might last longer. Be sure to post up how this turns out. Thanks DR

The owner would have to be present as you borrowing the receiver constitutes the unlawful transfer of a firearm.
What receiver? Who said anyone was there? The whole incident took place on a fishing canoe which unfortunately capsized in in the Columbia River bar.

You're right, this is a dumb idea. I won't be doing it. Heck, I might just go boating. Hopefully the darn thing wont flip over this time.

No updates will be give. Heck, maybe even delete this thread.
Please don't pay attention to the negative Nancy's here. Your idea is pretty fascinating to me and it would be great to see progress. I really enjoy weird guns and this sounds like a fun project, a bp AR!

Welp. Cross your t's and dot your i's in the process, but as long as you keep up with the current events, I'm pretty sure you're still allowed to have and use PMFs, but if you're asking for help, or a 'loan' of someone else's receiver, the waters might get a little muddy. Just read up on the most recent activities...

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top