JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Academy Sports and FedEx came through.

IMG_0199.jpeg IMG_0202.jpeg IMG_0200.jpeg IMG_0201.jpeg

Are you willing to spend six weeks in the bush, hunting. And when the trophy animal steps out in front of you, all you hear is a click as the unproven primer fails to ignite?
Just saying ...............

Hell, they might be good primers, but until I have shot a brick without any duds, caution will prevail.
Oh hell no. I also see on their main site they are partnering with a County in Europe that I dislike (Their government anyway)

@Norma today spp $49.99 1k

Free shipping over $150.00

What's the word on White River Energetics primers? Anyone use them yet? Heard about the new state-of-the-art primer manufacturing plant opening in Arkansas and expect they are the one. At 11¢ per Large Rifle primer they're not selling as well as Fiocci's at 10¢ per, but they do seem to be flooding the market now and the question is whether their primers are proving as reliable as Fiocci (or others). Experiences anyone??

What's the word on White River Energetics primers? Anyone use them yet? Heard about the new state-of-the-art primer manufacturing plant opening in Arkansas and expect they are the one. At 11¢ per Large Rifle primer they're not selling as well as Fiocci's at 10¢ per, but they do seem to be flooding the market now and the question is whether their primers are proving as reliable as Fiocci (or others). Experiences anyone??
FYI, found this review of White River Energetics primers on the Brian Enos website. Pretty good perspectives being shared. Note that he is commenting on pistol primers, so not Large Rifle but for what it's worth...

"Good news. these seem to work really well. I shot 100+ rounds today with 0 malfunction/light strike issue. I'm shooting a Shadow 2. I typically use a 13 lb hammer/main spring because it can pop rifle primers but for the test I went ahead and used a fresh CZC 10lb hammer/main spring. I'm also using a CGW firing pin & spring. All went bang. 60 or 70 was with double action and the rest were with single action. The temperature was roughly 50 degrees starting at the range and warmed up quickly to close to 70 degrees. The indentions were shallow as one might expect. The cups on these primers seem to be pretty soft. While loading 200 I had 7 that did not seat properly while using my dillon 650. I didn't even notice the improper seating during loading on a few of them. I found them during my QC process. 3 or 4 were with crimped primer pocketed brass. Looking through some of the trays i found some primer cups not to be perfectly round. I really had to look hard to find this. So this may be a factor. Performance wise, these are great... so far. The rule of large numbers(samples) are yet to be applied."

Are they for sale widely on the open market yet? Or just small batches here and there?

Appears they're pushing hard in the Australia/New Zealand markets. Republic Ammunition is available currently; they look legitimate but of course must do your own due diligence. Included their web address below. Redeye Reloading has already run out of stock, at least for WRE Large Rifle. Personally, due to shipping/hazmat costs I typically source all my primers from local gun shops since the net cost is almost always less expensive. The good news is Fiocci has been plenty available locally, but that is for small and large primers -- I have yet to see any Fiocci Large Magnum Rifle primers in local stores (if they even make them). Waiting to see if WRE starts showing on store shelves in Northwest LGSs.

Republic Ammunition (in stock):

Redeye (already ran out):

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews