JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered some of the Winchester large rifle primers and they were shipped today by Fed Ex. According to Fed Ex, delivery is scheduled for 2/15/24. At Fed Ex in Cypress, Texas today.

My order is also scheduled for delivery tomorrow. According to FED EX tracking, the order was in transit through Pendleton yesterday afternoon.
Since it isn't going through Troutdale, you have a good chance of it arriving on time. Apparently Troutdale is Fedex's Bermuda Triangle for packages. :rolleyes:

Since it isn't going through Troutdale, you have a good chance of it arriving on time. Apparently Troutdale is Fedex's Bermuda Triangle for packages. :rolleyes:
It will more than likely stop in the Troutdale triangle before it heads South! Mine will definitely arrive there tonight but no idea if it will actually make it on a delivery truck tomorrow. o_O

I notice a new brand has popped up lately. white river, made in Arkansas.
Are you willing to spend six weeks in the bush, hunting. And when the trophy animal steps out in front of you, all you hear is a click as the unproven primer fails to ignite?
Just saying ...............

Hell, they might be good primers, but until I have shot a brick without any duds, caution will prevail.

It will more than likely stop in the Troutdale triangle before it heads South! Mine will definitely arrive there tonight but no idea if it will actually make it on a delivery truck tomorrow. o_O

According to FED EX tracking, my package arrived at Troutdale about a half hour ago. See if it makes it to Salem tonight.
More than once a package that went to Troutdale ended up in Auburn WA, before coming back here to potland. I don't recall now if that was FedX or USPS though.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews