JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hopefully a sign of continued improvement, picked these up today. Been almost 3 years since I have see Large Rifle Magnum primers on a shelf. Sadly, these were the last two sleeves they had, but the price was half of what I paid per sleeve for the CCI-200's I ordered from Powder Valley (including shipping and hazmat) a while back.

IMG_1895.jpeg

Hopefully a sign of continued improvement, picked these up today. Been almost 3 years since I have see Large Rifle Magnum primers on a shelf. Sadly, these were the last two sleeves they had, but the price was half of what I paid per sleeve for the CCI-200's I ordered from Powder Valley (including shipping and hazmat) a while back.

View attachment 1463632
Yeah the Sportsman's in Portland was suppose to have recieve(according to their inventory) LR & LP but they never made out to the shelf. Glad you got some and that your store actually puts them out.

Yeah. NO! I guess if your desperate it's better than nothing. Put out the cash for 10,000 and see if you can sell 5,000 for cost.

Best price I have seen in a while.

Best price I have seen in a while.
That really is. I think I'd get those CCI over the $10.00 saving on those Ginex. And I don't know, is Powder Valley still have the same $27.00 hazmat? It's been a long time, but I spent a bunch of money at Powder Valley 10 years ago.

That really is. I think I'd get those CCI over the $10.00 saving on those Ginex. And I don't know, is Powder Valley still have the same $27.00 hazmat? It's been a long time, but I spent a bunch of money at Powder Valley 10 years ago.
I wait for the free shipping sale but still there is a hazmat fee.

Sometimes there is a better deal with free shipping and hazmat at at Graffs.

Compare

Last Edited:
Heads Up.
Mid South Shooters has a Haz Mat $1 offer.

$1.00 Hazmat
On Powder/Primer Orders Over $99​
For an Order to Qualify for $1 Shipping the order must Include $99 of In Stock items Up to 49lbs. If order weight exceeds 50lbs, a shipping charge will be assessed for the overage. This promotion is for Retail Customers only. No backorders. Lower 48 States only. Offers cannot be combined. Offer ends August 9th at 11:59pm CST.

Aloha, Mark

This all is good news.

In my 50 years of shooting, and 30 years of reloading, I'd say this was the most severe and longest lasting shortage of them all.

If all goes well in the next few months, maybe this thread can be archived till the next ammo/reloading panic/shortage/famine comes along.:rolleyes:

This all is good news.

In my 50 years of shooting, and 30 years of reloading, I'd say this was the most severe and longest lasting shortage of them all.

If all goes well in the next few months, maybe this thread can be archived till the next ammo/reloading panic/shortage comes along.:rolleyes:
Here's hoping

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads