JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anybody seen large rifle primers around Vancouver/Portland? I'm looking to start loading some 6.5 creedmoor
Might have more luck finding small rifle primer brass for the rifle. Large rifle primers are scarce, and if you find them, are pricey. After looking for the past two years, I finally got a brick of CCI-200's from Powder Valley. $95, but after shipping, hazmat and Washington State 8.6% sales tax, it topped $139. :mad:

Might have more luck finding small rifle primer brass for the rifle. Large rifle primers are scarce, and if you find them, are pricey. After looking for the past two years, I finally got a brick of CCI-200's from Powder Valley. $95, but after shipping, hazmat and Washington State 8.6% sales tax, it topped $139. :mad:
The problem is I've got a pile of Norma once fired brass from factory ammo

Don know if it is a fluke, or maybe a light at the end of the tunnel, but was thrilled to find Winchester small rifle primers at Sportsmen's Warehouse yesterday.
1DE99EAC-FF22-496C-88F7-A205E7B1CAEC.jpeg
I never thought I would see primers for less than $5 per 100 again! Limit was 2 per person, and I got the last two (for a buddy that prefers Winchester). I was stoked, and hoping this is the beginning of a trend! :)

Don know if it is a fluke, or maybe a light at the end of the tunnel, but was thrilled to find Winchester small rifle primers at Sportsmen's Warehouse yesterday.
View attachment 1330700
I never thought I would see primers for less than $5 per 100 again! Limit was 2 per person, and I got the last two (for a buddy that prefers Winchester). I was stoked, and hoping this is the beginning of a trend! :)
Would be nice if this becomes more common, and a person could get them by at least the brick, or preferably the case at prices around the level you indicated. I can't yet stomach paying the asking rates the last couple years. Luckily I stocked up before the most recent panic/shortage. But at some point I'll need to but my more….hopefully at lower prices.

Anyone order from this company?
I haven't personally, but have read that others have. They do accept credit cards and the price they post seem reasonable, as well as a reasonable stock on hand. If I needed those primers, I wouldn't be afraid to order from them. On the other hand, I have been seeing signs that primers are becoming more available and prices MAY even be moderating. (Sportsman's Warehouse was recently selling Winchester SRP for $4.51 per 100, limit 2).

I haven't personally, but have read that others have. They do accept credit cards and the price they post seem reasonable, as well as a reasonable stock on hand. If I needed those primers, I wouldn't be afraid to order from them. On the other hand, I have been seeing signs that primers are becoming more available and prices MAY even be moderating. (Sportsman's Warehouse was recently selling Winchester SRP for $4.51 per 100, limit 2).
At the high prices they are bringing I'll stop reloading and stop shooting.

I don't like taking it up where the sun doesn't shine.
I'll spend more time in other hobbies.

Thanks for that.
I almost pulled the trigger on 2,000 but saw their shipping and hazmat was $51.63 and tax was $19.27 for a total of $235.68. :s0001::s0001::s0001:

Thanks for that.
I almost pulled the trigger on 2,000 but saw their shipping and hazmat was $51.63 and tax was $19.27 for a total of $235.68. :s0001::s0001::s0001:
Ouch! That's a little steep, especially considering I helped a buddy get 600 Winchester small rifle primers for $30.00 including sales tax in the past week. If you are desperate, let me know, I might be able to help you out. But I am betting that the prices and availability will improve by spring. Maybe a primer for fishing trip swap, if they don't? 😉

Ouch! That's a little steep, especially considering I helped a buddy get 600 Winchester small rifle primers for $30.00 including sales tax in the past week. If you are desperate, let me know, I might be able to help you out. But I am betting that the prices and availability will improve by spring. Maybe a primer for fishing trip swap, if they don't? 😉
You know me, I hate having to pay 3-4 times the price for anything, Hell I'm still mugged gas is higher than $0.52!!!

That can be arranged, I even traded a box of Berrys 55g .224 bullets for a day on the lake. Actually it was only a half day with limits for 4.

:s0023::s0023::s0023:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads